St. Johnstone v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

I don't like Lennon as a person or a manager. I make no apologies for it.
That’s fine man but keep them to yourself there’s enough negativity without us Celtic fans helping the medja and before you think I’m calling you anything 26+6+1 I’m including you as a Celtic fan I’ve seen and read your prior posts.
let the SMSM do there worst not us
Faithful through and Through

HH 🍀

Last edited:
A very uninspired first 75 minutes. Played at training ground pace. We finally made good use of the subs. Fair play to Rogic, Grif, Klimala and Broony. Let's not leave it so late to start trying to win. Lenny has to get this sorted as quickly as possible and get fire back in their bellies. They are just too lethargic.

Sadly Ntcham isn't doing enough in my opinion so, although I love the guy and think he is a good footballer, I wouldn't be too upset now if we cashed in on him in the next 24 hours.

christie on the left made the left so much more dangerous. quality went up.

Rogic presence and quick feet gave an edge that was missing

Griffiths movement made the difference with a real quality ball from el hamed.

the athleticism of klimala to bounce up after a horror tackle was magnificent and even had a quality finish.

Brown presence lifted pace.

Taylor for all his hard work is not much use on left wing going forward. his effort is brilliant his quality of passing isn't fast or accurate enough, imo

the wide players must be able to pass the ball well to create chances with 2 up top

really no enjoying this shape or tactics

but stumbled over line. delighted

great to see Griffiths and Rogic

even better to see them make the difference.

Passing accuracy of certain players needs lot of work.

but thank feck.

haven't roared that loud from a point of despondency for ages.

well done bhoys

got over the line like champions

albeit 80 minutes was turgid

Not sure what Lennon did wrong? He tried to mix up the team after a hard game away in Bosnia on Thursday night. He can't help it that Eduoard, Nitcham, Taylor were absolutely piss today.

And those asking or better word 'cheering' that our captain Scott Brown was rested today made a world of difference when he came on.

Terrible game... brilliant 3 points. Can't wait to add to my possitve thread, get right up ya Sevco!!

If the play on the field was more engaging there would be less focus on the shortcomings of the manager. We can do without a crap game.

You sound well pleased we won the game ..im still on a high as i know how many huns will be hurting like fcuk right now..Brill Griff , we have all been calling for his involvement and Rogics :) So Happy :) ...Wins a win , talk about performance later :) ..Mon Ross County :)

Still not at our best, but a win is a win, good points....griffs back 💚👏, Kamala really looks like he wants to be a success, mark of champions, refusing to accept a draw, finding a way to win, huns will be TOTALLY deflated, they would have been thought we’ve dropped points, they’ll be crying into their buckfast, smashing the feck oot their wife’s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back