St. Johnstone v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Walsh is another cheating knt apply the rules or Gtf ,lenny needs to speak up on this stuff as it's every game

Ntcham was a mistake playing him ,,,,we never learn

pish game 2 goals from 2 hungry strikers who need to be played they offer a huge difference
3 points we move on

Boyd terrified of Eddy playing against sevco,he is asking if Lenny will play him at Paradise against the huns..worried man,,should be more worried if Ajeti is fit that gives Lenny a great option,sore head maybe but great option.

HH..
Its the same every year when they cunts climb up the loft to dust down their Going For 55 flags. It will be back in its box before Christmas if we make the changes we can all see need making.

Only started to play with any pace once Griff came on which isn't really good enough, Klimala and Griff took their goals well but a few of the players need to reflect on how much they put into the game today got 3points in the end when it looked for most of the game that we would only be 1 need to up the pave in games.

Last edited:
Huns couldnt beat Hibs or Livingston away..Cant see them beating us at home..We are playing with 10 men at the moment as Eddie is so far off the pace..I hope his lack of play isnt down to his interest in leaving ? ..We need a left back in fast and Turnball was a big disappointment today but he will get better ..Nice to see Rogic,Griff back and i love how hard Polish Paddy tries :)

Looking back Griff gets a fair bit of praise for getting the winner but Polish Paddy deserves a bit of praise the way he took his goal,fouled ,got back up and powered the ball into the net like somebody who wanted a goal..
Two fantastic substitutions two fantastic goals..

HH.

Indeed.

Personally I thought the substitutions should have been made earlier than they were...

Members online

Latest posts

Back