St. Johnstone v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Callum Davidson face after Griff scores is oscar winning stuff.
3.13 - 3.15

Callum lovey @ 89.42 we need u 2 pretend sum1 has given u a very expensive chocolate truffle, taste it

Now @ @89.43 u suddenly realize it was a piece a shyte

Neil Lennon continues to live off the successes gained when the huns were shite - he’s out if his depth and he’s going to break our hearts
Now see that's the type of comment that gets folks backs up. We are unbeaten and we can go top of the table on return from the nations league. As I said earlier it's how you word your criticism not the criticism itself. Had you said for example that you are not happy with lennys tactics and formation deployment then many would agree. However to say hes living off past glories is wildly inaccurate for how many titles has he won us as a manager? Remember he started this run and he'll finish it successfully. Also bear in mind what lenny has went through for his love of Celtic. Whilst I get you're gripes I think that they are as OTT as the rangers celebrations at beating galatasaray, keep the faith my friend it will all come good in the end HH

Now see that's the type of comment that gets folks backs up. We are unbeaten and we can go top of the table on return from the nations league. As I said earlier it's how you word your criticism not the criticism itself. Had you said for example that you are not happy with lennys tactics and formation deployment then many would agree. However to say hes living off past glories is wildly inaccurate for how many titles has he won us as a manager? Remember he started this run and he'll finish it successfully. Also bear in mind what lenny has went through for his love of Celtic. Whilst I get you're gripes I think that they are as OTT as the rangers celebrations at beating galatasaray, keep the faith my friend it will all come good in the end HH
53 points from 57 since January. Bring back Lou Macari

Just saw the hun score on my app, I was checking english results, another pen. Im going to start sticking money on them getting a penalty. Do other teams fans have an issue with most of the refs being hun cunts or is it just Celtic fans that care???
To be honest with you Lubo, I know plenty of fans of other teams and what they complain about is an Old Firm bias, not a sevco bias!

Callum Davidson face after Griff scores is oscar winning stuff.
3.13 - 3.15

Callum lovey @ 89.42 we need u 2 pretend sum1 has given u a very expensive chocolate truffle, taste it

Now @ @89.43 u suddenly realize it was a piece a shyte
notice how walsh ignores the foul on klimala in the hope he misses was surprised he didn't call it back the cheating knt

Latest posts

Back