St. Johnstone v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Now see that's the type of comment that gets folks backs up. We are unbeaten and we can go top of the table on return from the nations league. As I said earlier it's how you word your criticism not the criticism itself. Had you said for example that you are not happy with lennys tactics and formation deployment then many would agree. However to say hes living off past glories is wildly inaccurate for how many titles has he won us as a manager? Remember he started this run and he'll finish it successfully. Also bear in mind what lenny has went through for his love of Celtic. Whilst I get you're gripes I think that they are as OTT as the rangers celebrations at beating galatasaray, keep the faith my friend it will all come good in the end HH
I take your point that I could have been a bit less antagonistic but I genuinely feel that NFL has benefited from a shite hun team, as did the snake before him, and despite his success in a perennial two-horse race, I think he picks the wrong team, in the wrong shape too often, and our tempo is so slow it’s gonna bite us this year.

The first 3 names on the Celtic team are the goalie Broony McGregor,at sevco it's the ref then the linesman,3 penaltys in 2 games,why should we be surprised been happening for years,human error only seems to take place when sevco are playing,disgusted that no one has put a stop to it

To be fair NJ it’s a poor Record NFL’s got awe this winning games and the constant winning of Trophies it huz ti stoap. Um sick o us winning wish we were back in the good auld days when we were pish sick o winning when will this torture end.

HH 👀😱👀😱👀😱👀
Can we no just have willie falconer as a late sub. All these top quality bhoys on the bench is pure cheatin by the way :ROFLMAO:

I take your point that I could have been a bit less antagonistic but I genuinely feel that NFL has benefited from a shite hun team, as did the snake before him, and despite his success in a perennial two-horse race, I think he picks the wrong team, in the wrong shape too often, and our tempo is so slow it’s gonna bite us this year.
Notice nothing said about when we were shite and the two horse race wiz basically a walk over, it’s a terrible terrible thing going bust , liquidated cease no more but hey there going for 55 even though they are 8 years old 🙈🤓😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the exact same argument the scum use when they call our second nine in a row tainted! We did'nt start winning trebles until the filth came back into the league!

Don’t care if we criticise the Team Celtic forever it’s the personal insults about the manager. I criticise NFL I slate the Team he’s Shite they’re shite but I don’t think I’ve ever called out NFL for of field incidents that are personal. This Forum is for all opinions about how Celtic are doing playing and winning badly. Banter is ok personal shite isn’t IMO
I’m old school I support Celtic when we’re Brilliant and when we’re shite.
but that’s me.

HH 🍀
100 %
I always consider the source, the internet has spawned some college graduates, behind a keyboard

HH

Back