St Johnstone v Celtic - Premiership Wed 29 January - kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Every game is a potential banana skin. We have to play a team that will pack the defence and sometimes hoof it up to a striker. We also have masonic refs aplenty who will try to prevent us winning. You ain't seen nothing yet. 16 matches to go. I want 48 more points.

St johnstone may be 8th in the table but they are playing better than their position suggests. 3 defeats in last 10 games , seen a wee bit of them on telly they look to get the ball wide and whip in crosses, something we'll need to look out for. I'm still 100% confident we'll take the points and keep the pressure on 3-0 HH

Never mind picking a team for tonight, the hard part is picking the Formation, hopefully 352 ,but I suspect it will be 4231,or for the oldies out there thats 451😉.

Anyhow i will have a go at 352 .

The Waa

Kris Chris and either Walsh or if by some miracle Jozo is fit then him.

Jamsie Broonie Ollie Calmac Ryan.

Polish Paddy n French Eddie.

4 nil Celtic, PP Calmac Eddie double will do me.

H.H

P.s RC to slaughter the huns one nil 😂🧟‍♀️

I hope he gives Taylor a start but seems like Lenny for whatever reason sees Hayes as a better full back/wing back. How much did we pay for Taylor again? I'm expecting a tight win as they have been hard to beat recently and our players trying to make 50 passes through their defence when sometimes a shot on goal would be more productive. Hope I'm wrong and we hump them.
HH🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back