St Johnstone v Celtic - Premiership Wed 29 January - kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

The huns are blaming Dubai for their woes, they don't see the logic of big squads, in a real serious level game of football players are now running over 6/7K now. That could be 3 games a week with training in between
They weren't at Dubai last year when the same happened v Killie. If they went to the same carrot field as last year they would be sayin, we should have gone to Dubai. What they can't accept is their team don't do being ahead very well. Winter break locations do not make teams better. Better footballers make better teams and treble trebles and more. 🍀👍

Really happy with the first half n the 3 points, absolutely baffled with Lennys decisions in the 2nd half!
We were flowing the Celtic way n swamping they east coast dafties, perma soft Jozo goes off, why put on Bauer whose shirt is always shrinking? A play safe player who is beneath us? Why not go to a back 3? As for sub Griff for Micky....WTFF??? Why not give Paddy a needed 20mins beside an incredibly improving Eddy? Baffling decisions made by Lenny tonite, only thing he got right was the lineup n. Was so proud of our first half display n the appetite of all our players, our own manager put the pressure on us by playing deep second half . Why growl at Mickey going off injured n not even bothering to at least shake the bhoys hand or give sum concern? It ain't the players fault!
Great displays by Ajer, Griff, Taylor, Calmac, Broony n Jamsie! Eddy getting more world class by every minute he plays🍀 Loving the Bhoy more n more!!! Ntcham was excellent first half but got swamped by as soon as we went 4 at the back nullified him and Taylor

Absolutely baffled by lenny's decisions tonite, alarm bells are ringing n, unfortunately, not for the first time! Proud as punch of the efforts of our players tho🍀 GBTC

He asked him if he was ok before he subbed eddie ,the wee shit wouldn't answer him then played on then came off and lenny telt him to feckoff
The photos of each stage of the Ntcham goals are top class. Griff's too. Ntcham looks delighted. Brilliant to see
Think Mikey leaned what men's fitba was all about last night.

'The first half hour was just exactly what Celtic should be all about,' David Potter....

Four opinions on Man of the Match - David Potter and myself gave it to Greg Taylor while Sandman and Niall J gave it to that Mutha****a, so as it's a tie, let's hear from you to decide...

Incidentally, top of the thread, St Johnstone 0 Celtic 3 - told you!

Great first half, second not so good. When Polish Pat eventually got on, after his first touch I thought for second we had resigned Burke. Hope his touch improves or in the summer its another striker we need when Eddy moves on. I thought Taylor had a really good game and hopefully thats him now our number one LB. Mickey getting a rocket was funny, a semi hard challenge and fucked and for the battle that is the run in, we need Ely back. On to that shithole on Sunday and hopefully get a full game of playing great rather than the do great first half then down tools.

Haven't seen game back yet but the 352 in the first half looked as good as we've played domestically all season. It suits the players available, and would be even better if we can ever get Elhamed fit to play on the right of the three. Another CH, preferably naturally left sided, is a must if we want to keep playing this.
The 442 with a diamond was awful and all momentum from the first half disappeared. In fairness the manager recognised this and moved to the 'usual' 4231 which saw out the game comfortably.
Taylor's performance should kill of once and for all the Johnny Hayes at left back/left wing back experiment. I would say Boli will also struggle to displace him when fit if he can keep up that level of performance. MOTM.

The photos of each stage of the Ntcham goals are top class. Griff's too. Ntcham looks delighted. Brilliant to see
Think Mikey leaned what men's fitba was all about last night.
great 1st half ,the job was done by half time. More goals in the 2nd half would have been good, by the brief for the 2nd half was dont excerpt yourself and keep your energy and dont get injured. Wee Mikey learned a lesson last night right enough. Hope the wee man is ok , but give him his due, he had some balls trying to sit doon next to Lenny 😂

Great first half, second not so good. When Polish Pat eventually got on, after his first touch I thought for second we had resigned Burke. Hope his touch improves or in the summer its another striker we need when Eddy moves on. I thought Taylor had a really good game and hopefully thats him now our number one LB. Mickey getting a rocket was funny, a semi hard challenge and fucked and for the battle that is the run in, we need Ely back. On to that shithole on Sunday and hopefully get a full game of playing great rather than the do great first half then down tools.
Taylor had a really good game just wished he'd take on the last man and hit the bye line

Taylor had a really good game just wished he'd take on the last man and hit the bye line
I'd like to see him get a run in the team now, if he keeps playing like he did last night he's first choice LB. We've been weak in that position since KT got injured/ buggered off, Hayes has done his best but he's not a natural LB and I'm still no sure what Boli is, maybe try him on left wing while Elyounoussi is out?

Members online

Latest posts

Back