St Johnstone

Nonsense, Boab, they have no reflections otherwise they wouldn't leave the house looking the way they do. :oops:
Imagine been the journalist (i know ) interviewing today, how cool would it have been to have said. Tommy,Gerrard basically is saying your team is pish, he has stated coming up here should be a dwaddle anddhis team should not have to apply the tools, i think he considers St Johnstone shite, any thoughts Tommy.

Imagine been the journalist (i know ) interviewing today, how cool would it have been to have said. Tommy,Gerrard basically is saying your team is pish, he has stated coming up here should be a dwaddle anddhis team should not have to apply the tools, i think he considers St Johnstone shite, any thoughts Tommy.

The word humble isn't in the hun dictionary.

Anyone think they can take points of the deluded 3 days at the top world beaters
Having watched the game i have heard that the match ball was taken to hospital suffering from altitude sickness. 90 mins of complete unadulterated pish. Professional football players my arse, that was a complete non event. Apart from the pitch at invasion of course, which will be Saints fault for not keeping the animals in their pen.

Having watched the game i have heard that the match ball was taken to hospital suffering from altitude sickness. 90 mins of complete unadulterated pish. Professional football players my arse, that was a complete non event. Apart from the pitch at invasion of course, which will be Saints fault for not keeping the animals in their pen.
They really are F-ukin ????Maria..Gimp wiz gon aff eez NUT & he knows his ship is sailing ????? If u kno a Good Glesca hack no al bet u it's booked fur haf 2 next Sat ???????

Back