St Mirren v Celtic Fan Commentary Thread

Back 3 isn't working. Ajer and boyata are leaving to much space between each other. Forrest isn't getting back quick enough

This is slack so far BUT (and I’ll put on tin hat here) there is no call for ‘ooh aah up the ra’ as a theme tune for the first ten mins, that ain’t motivating the players

Back 3 so far apart you could walk 2 buses between them! Buddies really compact at the back, hopefully not a long nite ahead! GBTC

Not sure if I've mentioned and I swear if I have this will be the last time....i am not enjoying this 3 at the back formation :censored:

Not sure if I've mentioned and I swear if I have this will be the last time....i am not enjoying this 3 at the back formation :censored:
Benkovic’s first appearance and not much training with internationals mate, it’ll take a week or two but I agree, the 3 are way too far apart and will be stretched easy

Benkovic’s first appearance and not much training with internationals mate, it’ll take a week or two but I agree, the 3 are way too far apart and will be stretched easy
It's down Ajers side is the issue. Forest doesn't seem to be getting back to help and there is a massive gap between boyata and Ajer as he's coming right out to the right to defend the wing.

Don’t think this formation suits Rogic he keeps drifting to the right, noticed it the last time we played this formation with him and McGregor instead of two strikers

HH

Back