St Mirren v Celtic Fan Commentary Thread

Feel like the eventual dictation of this game rests with Ntcham. If he can be given time and options we’ll exert authority

It's down Ajers side is the issue. Forest doesn't seem to be getting back to help and there is a massive gap between boyata and Ajer as he's coming right out to the right to defend the wing.
Would Ralston or Gamboa do better? Serious question as I’d have gone Forrest in that formation

Another parallel universe decision where a 50/50 between a striker and defender goes against the striker lol

Would Ralston or Gamboa do better? Serious question as I’d have gone Forrest in that formation

I understand why he's chosen Forrest. If we were passing the ball quicker and pressing the game Forrest is the man. But we aren't...it's slow laboured passing. No pressure on st Mirren. So when we eventually lose the ball, Ajer is on the half way line miles away from boyata and Forrest isn't tracking back as St Mirren brake.

Four fouls - none of them that bad - two yellows. Daft tackle but not even s yellow in its own right and only one tackle after the yellow

Complete idiocy from Ntcham especially when it’s obvious that refs will be out to get us. Ridiculous behaviour.

What a silly Bhoy, we need to switch to a back 4 now and play on the counter... get it forward to wee Jamsie when possibe

Four fouls - none of them that bad - two yellows. Daft tackle but not even s yellow in its own right and only one tackle after the yellow
Sorry disagree ! last one was insane .. st Mirren player was on his own 20 yard line zero danger.. just frustrated out for Aberdeen game

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back