St Mirren v Celtic Fan Commentary Thread

Need to step up to the plate second half at sixes and sevens first half can't blame st mirren for putting it about they know they will get away with it not sure same apples to Celtic?

I was surprised Ollie wasn't subbed after being booked. He was playing poorly and all fouls were as a result of him consrantly losing possession.
St Mirren up for it from the start.
Anyhow, 10 men is an advantage...... ffs

Fully deserved red. Could have gone earlier. Looked like he was trying to get sent off from 1st min.
Agree completely! Looked like ntcham had somewhere else to be! Strange but give the young man benefit of doubt Rogic looks near his silky best n if jamsie can start cutting inside should be fine BR sort the formation out the
now Could be 2 down but as always KTF ?

That was painful, need to go up the gears faster. Totally agree it's time to knock the backward passes on the head. Get-Intae-Them. C-E-L-T-I-C ?

Can't think of anything that would escape criticism in that half. Defence abysmal, midfield non-existent, Rogic hasn't played a decent game since signing new contract, Forrest going nowhere, Edouard AWOL and Tierney is lost in that set up.

Apart from that - and getting outdone all over the pitch for desire - all's good ?

He deserved to go . daft young boy caught up in the frustration of a shocking performance
Tbh I think he was frustrated by the lack of urgency and trying to get us going (a bit too much as it happens). Much like a young broonie used to

Members online

Latest posts

Back