St Mirren v Celtic, Sunday 18th September 12 noon

Bit strong methinks.
There are some who would have us believe that waving Palestinian flags would 'tarnish the name of Celtic Football Club'. They're probably in the same boat as those who approve of little more than a forelock-tugging response to mandatory mourning of an imperialist icon.
Celtic Football Club, born of genocide and oppression is a beacon of hope to the oppressed worldwide and anything which further illuminates the beacon should be applauded.
A rousing rendition of The Soldiers' Song would be appropriate imo and on this one occasion I'd be OK with god bless the Pope seeing as he's boycotting the funeral.
What the Celtic fans should do is wait outside the ground,then when the minutes applause ends they should enter the stadium no banners just a Celtic sing song sheet ,cos these cunts are waiting big time for us to shoot ourself in the foot ,don't give them the ammo to do so,we all know we are republican minded,just this time we don't need to broadcast it,hearts fans have already tarnished themselves but no it's big bad Celtic who are the demons

What the Celtic fans should do is wait outside the ground,then when the minutes applause ends they should enter the stadium no banners just a Celtic sing song sheet ,cos these cunts are waiting big time for us to shoot ourself in the foot ,don't give them the ammo to do so,we all know we are republican minded,just this time we don't need to broadcast it,hearts fans have already tarnished themselves but no it's big bad Celtic who are the demons
That's a good idea. Fair play duit.

Thankfully we are back to Celtic playing again so the Noise can concentrate on discussing fitba again. At least we are not about to enter another 2 week break with no Hoops action - D'OH!

I hope after the game people are only speaking about our scintillating performance but the reality is that there are too many folk in our support that are relishing their moment in the spotlight to make notoriety again. I do agree with their sentiments but I'd prefer them to not bring so much bad publicity to our club. I think a silent protest, turning their backs with hands in pockets and blank signs (maybe with 1 saying "censored" for the hard of thinking observers) would be a more productive and effective statement.

I wouldn't change personnel too much. I definitely would not change the keeper either:

Hart
Ralston Carter-Vickers Jenz Taylor
Turnbull Mooy MacGregor
Haksabanovic Giakoumakis Jota
Mon the Hoops! 🍀

How many time huv ye typed that phrase in the last week mate 15-20?
All getting boringly repetitive 💤

Thank feck the fitbaw starts the morra 💚
5 at most I'd imagine but wasn't really keeping score.
Putting 5 past St Mirren the marra would be a score I could get excited about. Seeing their keeper pick the ball out of the back of the net would be the kind of repetition I'd never get bored with.

Would also like to see Welsh and Jenz play together but as someone else said, probably need to be wary of too many changes
CCV is woefully slow as shown when he got caught in midfield for their goal during the week, ok he usually makes up for it with his awareness, but it is a weakness that will be exploited by European sides.

CCV is woefully slow as shown when he got caught in midfield for their goal during the week, ok he usually makes up for it with his awareness, but it is a weakness that will be exploited by European sides.
I’m not sure he’s woefully slow, that’s how I run 😂
that said no harm in seeing Welsh Jenz partnership I think. Maybe more likely in a cup game though

Right. Fitbaws back so I'm back. I had 85 notifications which I'm going to completely ignore. I predict the minutes silence is going to be impeccably observed (I know its applause but sky are turning the microphones off, so all good) then I reckon Celtic are going to win by a very high margin....playing some of the best football ever produced in scotland...which the sports journalist are going to completely ignore as, instead of asking ange his view on Jotas 85 yard run, skinning every player, even his own before scoring a 67 yard wonder strike or the goal we score after making 454 passes, they will opt to ask him his personal views on the royals, the history of apartheid South Africa, the war in Ukraine, the Gaza strip and what he thinks gio should do against Liverpool.....that being said....

7-0 Celtic

Right. Fitbaws back so I'm back. I had 85 notifications which I'm going to completely ignore. I predict the minutes silence is going to be impeccably observed (I know its applause but sky are turning the microphones off, so all good) then I reckon Celtic are going to win by a very high margin....playing some of the best football ever produced in scotland...which the sports journalist are going to completely ignore as, instead of asking ange his view on Jotas 85 yard run, skinning every player, even his own before scoring a 67 yard wonder strike or the goal we score after making 454 passes, they will opt to ask him his personal views on the royals, the history of apartheid South Africa, the war in Ukraine, the Gaza strip and what he thinks gio should do against Liverpool.....that being said....

7-0 Celtic
good to have you back lubo, thought we'd lost you
ps i wasn't one of those 85, but love your passion, not so much your predictions

good to have you back lubo, thought we'd lost you
ps i wasn't one of those 85, but love your passion, not so much your predictions

Was only planning on leaving till everything was over and done with and things got back to a wee bit of normality on here...but I've had a few beers and I got bored...and I actually missed the place. I dont get to talk football down here amongst the English football snobs who turn their noses up at the scottish game....I actually try my hardest not to get into serious arguments on here to be honest...usually try to make light of situations rather than fall out with anyone cause.....well, what's the point really...so I reckon I'll just avoid the whole royal thing and chat football. 😉

Was only planning on leaving till everything was over and done with and things got back to a wee bit of normality on here...but I've had a few beers and I got bored...and I actually missed the place. I dont get to talk football down here amongst the English football snobs who turn their noses up at the scottish game....I actually try my hardest not to get into serious arguments on here to be honest...usually try to make light of situations rather than fall out with anyone cause.....well, what's the point really...so I reckon I'll just avoid the whole royal thing and chat football. 😉
i'm glad you took a break based on your output :)
i assumed you'd been in southark park queueing like the rest ......

i approach this place like i'm talking to the ex.... emotionless...
say your piece, say it from the heart and if people don't like it then it's likely relevant...
people don't react to cunts talking shite....except TT

this is your place as well as mines m8, if we don't agree then disagree in an agreeable way.
we're all tims and share an apathy for the same things, its just some of us are more refind/cultured than others :ROFLMAO: don't take offence pal

Members online

Latest posts

Back