St Mirren v Celtic, Sunday 18th September 12 noon

He's not a fucking fenian.... They were just another brand of irish rebels. He is GREEK/AUSTRALIAN and never fought against the British.
You don’t do make believe and it was Athenian Fenian.
And for your Information son there’s nothing wrong with Irish Rebels they fought for what they believed in and Won against the mighty war criminals the British Empire
The End (well till the last 6 states are back with the people of Ireland) and wi ma ain folk

HH 🇮🇪

Me too POD miss both of them even auld grumpy drawers oor ain 🚜 Bhoy and I am missing John no’s incisive thoughts on the games before and after.
Come back Bhoys yir missed

HH 🙏
They're big Bhoys and will be back in their own time
I miss no one, well except for Clay, and the other fuds who used to infect the site
What are the odds the prick shows up, now that we've lost a game
HH

That result today was karma, if you do bad things bad things happen to you, I know there a lot on here that won’t agree with that statement, but events over the last week have hurt our club, painted us in a bad light, made us look “hun” like to the casual observer,

A lot of our more dependable player’s we’re posted missing today, Calmac, hart etc, how much events have sicked and embarrassed our players we can only guess, but I’d expect us to beat St Mirren 99 times oota 100, we could still be playing and wouldn’t have scored

St Mirren dug deep, found an extra 10% against us, were a yard quicker, no doubt they wanted it more than we did….why? Wis their dander up, wanted to “teach” us a lesson, we can argue about the 6 changes in the team, but that happened a few weeks ago v Ross County and we won comfortably

Karma, comes back to bite you in the arse 🤷‍♂️

we painted our own tapestry, we are above that and its sad that kicking others when they are down is now acceptable. people have their reasons for it. Kicking the MSM and mordor is justified imho, but nothing good comes from hurting the dead. The Delusional Unionists would see their family starve to prove their irrational logic. Hatred must fill empty bellies in the brainless world of the unionist. Hurting the dead hurt us more. We need to wake up, fundamentalist ideals can undermine fundamental values.

That result today was karma, if you do bad things bad things happen to you, I know there a lot on here that won’t agree with that statement, but events over the last week have hurt our club, painted us in a bad light, made us look “hun” like to the casual observer,

A lot of our more dependable player’s we’re posted missing today, Calmac, hart etc, how much events have sicked and embarrassed our players we can only guess, but I’d expect us to beat St Mirren 99 times oota 100, we could still be playing and wouldn’t have scored

St Mirren dug deep, found an extra 10% against us, were a yard quicker, no doubt they wanted it more than we did….why? Wis their dander up, wanted to “teach” us a lesson, we can argue about the 6 changes in the team, but that happened a few weeks ago v Ross County and we won comfortably

Karma, comes back to bite you in the arse 🤷‍♂️
A said this exact thing to my brothers bb,,obviously a got shot down🤷‍♂️Talkin pish ect,,but a really did think it affected our team,like u say it gives not only the opposition but the officials the chance to slap the fenians down a peg,,,,the press can’t touch our team and management at the present because we’ve been exceptional but all we do is give these bastards the chance to grate away at ange way questions that have no relevance to the football being played,eventually he’s gonny get sick of it??am no royalist absolutely not,but why no jist turn there back to the pitch and stay silent that would have been the strongest possible message to send to the flag shaggers....

Back