St Mirren v Celtic - Wednesday 16 September - all comments here

Niall's pre-match review and Sandman's post-match ratings.

Don't know much about the buddies. They seem to be following the modern trend of changing their entire team each season, but I do like watching McAllister, he's a fine and creative footballer who might be better suited to another team.

Quality preview, Niall. If Celtic play as well as you write then Lubo might get his 24-0 up.

Got to carry on from Saturday,it dose not matter what level of team you have in frount of you,they are there to beat and that is what Celtic must do,too often we meet mid table teams and sit back thinking it will be an easy ride a fatal mistake when we are going for the ten,every game needs to be treated like a cup final, goals and a win are a must HH

We need to get off to a flying start and then keep battering them to try to get as many goals as early as possible. And then make full use of the subs to protect the important players and give the fringe players a good run out. As with every game, the important thing is getting a win, avoiding injury & suspensions and then boosting our goal difference.

Hopefully take up where we left off second half. This should be another step to getting into our groove that none at home can match. It's down to Lenny to pick the team best suited to that and also to utilise talented subs correctly to keep the energy high. And that means more that five minutes. 4.0 I will go for, if we click, 6. All dependent upon how we perform obviously.

Cheaton beaton following on from dallas last week he'll be a cnt all through the game
Ever since I was a wean the refs have been cheating bastards. Always ready to do what they can to fuck us up. That's life is this league and the sevconians who couldnt help their team as players, do the next best thing and become a ref. Fuck them all. We deal with it. We always have and we always will. If they think a bigoted ref is going to fuck us up, they dont know us. We are Celtic and we won't be fucking moved. Not by the Hearts, the Hibs or the Sevco, players or fucking refs.

Back