St Mirren v Celtic - Wednesday 16 September - all comments here

We'll take the 3 points, but their goal was preventable
And FFS !!! have them work on taking penalties
That was drastic
Still shaky at the back, and too slow coming forward, teams parking the bus but hitting us on the break gives me the fear
OK, on to the weekend

HH

Sadly Broony has become like Bawwy Ferguson's overrated style of play at deidco - far too pedestrian, pointing everywhere, denanding the ball only to lay it off 10 yards then just stand still rather than move to give a positive option for the next pass.

The only difference is when he is a fraction late for a challenge he gets punished with a booking unlike Ferguson who managed to go a whole snarling season lashing out with elbows and kicks without being booked.

I hope he gets up to speed soon!
ajar might actually be better at broody position these days rather than centre back

with 2 full backs in back 4 behind

desperately need a classy midfielder in centre to allow McGregor into roaming working number 10 role

with 3 fast forwards who want to exploit channels

The only good thing you can say about tonight was we got 3 points. Once again the team formation is changed and the players rotated and the performance is well bellow standard n !midfield we had Christie having a bad game Brown got booked for blocking their player as becomes he couldn't keep up with him too many weren't up to scratch tonight .

If I had the say in what to do with Klamala it would definitely be to get him out on loan.
I personally dont think it would improve him because I think he is as good now as he will ever be,but he deserves a chance to prove me wrong,and I would love for that to happen,but somehow I dont see it happening.
Somebody at Parkhead needs to be pulled into a wee room and told to get their act together as regards to what they are advising Lawwell to sign..
Where are you Griff ???

HH

I actually get the impression nobody is playing in their best position

Eddy can never get ball to feet coz we lack midfielders who want to play midfield

the gap between defenders and forwards is usually more than 30 yards

we have too many players who dont want to press or defend

and when our passing inevitably gets turned over we have huge holes to exploit. And every half decent or better team we play cuts our defence open who get slaughtered.

Duffy won't solve the problem created by our weak system

complex defending with low risk attacking

should be compound defence reinforcing complex attack.

Christie for me is luxury we cant afford in team every game, especially if forrest stands next to him waiting for 40 yard passes
we have too many players who dont want to press or defend

Think it's more they don't do it i unison. Occasionally aye but not enough. Off the ball we have been rotten all season. Unity when we lose it. We obviously work on shape on forward movements but defensively we look out of kilter

If I had the say in what to do with Klamala it would definitely be to get him out on loan.
I personally dont think it would improve him because I think he is as good now as he will ever be,but he deserves a chance to prove me wrong,and I would love for that to happen,but somehow I dont see it happening.
Somebody at Parkhead needs to be pulled into a wee room and told to get their act together as regards to what they are advising Lawwell to sign..
Where are you Griff ???

HH

Think it's maybe a wee bit to early to make a judgement on Klimala GS but if I'm being honest I forgot he was on the pitch first half, had no impact on the game whatsoever.

Members online

Latest posts

Back