St Patrick's day

Have fantastic st Patrick day everyone weather it's a drunken one or sober .personally I'll be rat asset I'll start off with pints of guinness and at the end of the day a few glasses of connamara whiskey not advertising here it's just my tiple but if anyone from that fine whiskey making company would feel I deserve a case of thier fine product please get in touch.

I’m back in my home City Glasgow for the weekend and going to Grace’s bar (not advertising) tomorrow to celebrate St Patrick’s day and watch the match - with my own folk!

Proud to be from Irish decent and will always be grateful for the fight my ancestors fought here for their faith. Have a great day everyone! HH

I’m back in my home City Glasgow for the weekend and going to Grace’s bar (not advertising) tomorrow to celebrate St Patrick’s day and watch the match - with my own folk!

Proud to be from Irish decent and will always be grateful for the fight my ancestors fought here for their faith. Have a great day everyone! HH
HH gg,have a great day tomorrow and happy Paddy's day YNWA!

Nearly time to start the stew, Jameison check ...black Gold in the fridge....check....her gaun to her maw's check...Rebels on standby Sonos 5 let's do it ....crossmaglen hillwalkers coming round...check....Celtic doing it check........have a Magic paddy's Bhoys and Ghirls HH ☘☘☘

Happy St Patricks day to everyone on Celtic Noise and tims all over the world, enjoy your day, try not to worry about the work tomorrow as your boss is half expecting you to throw a sickie.
3 points from the Hoops today will add to the partying.
A final wee shout out to Donald Findlay who will refuse to celebrate his birthday today. GIRFUY

Back