St Patrick's day

Did someone piss on your cornflakes this mornin? It's a fuckin sayin here in Ireland. I don't give two fucks where it originated. It was meant as a joke which you have now ripped the dick out of. Fuck off and don't annoy me anymore ye fuckin dry shite!
Same to yourself.

Turning into a miserable bastard of a thread this. Fuckin hell?

Hope all enjoy Paddy's weekend if they want to, and if they don't? They don't.
Cheers bigman, I will certainly be out and about enjoying myself. Unlike a certain other individual who I'm sure will be spending the weekend in with the curtains closed !

Cheers bigman, I will certainly be out and about enjoying myself. Unlike a certain other individual who I'm sure will be spending the weekend in with the curtains closed !
or up in Dundee watching Celtic. Have you got your Guiness hat on.

or up in Dundee watching Celtic. Have you got your Guiness hat on.
How could you be supporting Celtic and all their irishness and all the shit we've caused all over the world? Don't drink Guinness, infact I don't drink. So no need for advertising alcohol. But I will be wearing my greenery, if that's ok with you Scrooge?

How could you be supporting Celtic and all their irishness and all the shit we've caused all over the world? Don't drink Guinness, infact I don't drink. So no need for advertising alcohol. But I will be wearing my greenery, if that's ok with you Scrooge?
Mate Celtic all my life and BTW you now nothing of my Irishness connection. Scrooge nice one thought it was Paddys day not Christmas already is it. Dry your eyes and get on with your weekend and gies piece.

Mate Celtic all my life and BTW you now nothing of my Irishness connection. Scrooge nice one thought it was Paddys day not Christmas already is it. Dry your eyes and get on with your weekend and gies piece.
You know what I meant by the Scrooge comment. My eyes are fine, but thanks for your concern. I thought you were educated? A piece of what? Or is it peace? I thought I already asked you to do that already, but you continue to come back with your snidey remarks!

You know what I meant by the Scrooge comment. My eyes are fine, but thanks for your concern. I thought you were educated? A piece of what? Or is it peace? I thought I already asked you to do that already, but you continue to come back with your snidey remarks!
Enjoy your weekend cheerio.

Happy St Patricks Day, Deadner ☘️ My town still have St Patricks Day fair. A mix of the rebs , irish dancing and traditional Irish folk songs.

I like the rebs
I could imagine ye beltin out four green fields while givin her lanty with the Irish dancin!

Cheers yerself. I'll by in Odennells on South Harrow for the game then painting NW London Green White and Orange till I fall over. Day off Monday in ma scratcher. What's not to like?

Here in the states there are parades in the cities with large Irish populations -- Boston, New York, Chicago -- and I think even San Francisco may have a parade as well. In Chicago, they dye the Chicago River green.

Mostly in non-Irish America, it's not taken very seriously: People throw "O'-" in front of their last names for a day (I don't - O'Cafiero, just doesn't work), they wear a green article of clothing as not to be pinched or slapped (in a friendly way, I hope) for NOT wearing green on St. Patrick's Day, and Guinness is sold by the multiple boatloads.

I will try to get up to the San Francisco CSC gathering in Millbrae to watch the Bhoys. I will also be remembering Irish heroes like Tom Clarke, Sean MacDiarmada, Thomas MacDonagh, Patrick Pearse, Eamonn Ceannt, James Connolly, Joseph Plunkett, Brother Wafrid, Bernadette Devlin, Bobby Sands, and others.

And of course the immigrant to Ireland who started it all, St. Patrick.

Here in the states there are parades in the cities with large Irish populations -- Boston, New York, Chicago -- and I think even San Francisco may have a parade as well. In Chicago, they dye the Chicago River green.

Mostly in non-Irish America, it's not taken very seriously: People throw "O'-" in front of their last names for a day (I don't - O'Cafiero, just doesn't work), they wear a green article of clothing as not to be pinched or slapped (in a friendly way, I hope) for NOT wearing green on St. Patrick's Day, and Guinness is sold by the multiple boatloads.

I will try to get up to the San Francisco CSC gathering in Millbrae to watch the Bhoys. I will also be remembering Irish heroes like Tom Clarke, Sean MacDiarmada, Thomas MacDonagh, Patrick Pearse, Eamonn Ceannt, James Connolly, Joseph Plunkett, Brother Wafrid, Bernadette Devlin, Bobby Sands, and others.

And of course the immigrant to Ireland who started it all, St. Patrick.

Most people put an O in my name when grimacing. O’Maria !!!

??

Members online

Latest posts

Back