St Patrick's day

Ooft they were crack o dawn shots. Till the next break o dawn. Round all yer pals their mum n da’s man its like first footing. But ghirls can lol

??

St Patrick's day or not. I have just watched christy moore live at the barrowlands that was on Beeb4 last night. Cheers and tears, whoops and howls, pride and passion! And that was me sober. Superb!!!

St Patrick's day or not. I have just watched christy moore live at the barrowlands that was on Beeb4 last night. Cheers and tears, whoops and howls, pride and passion! And that was me sober. Superb!!!

Went to see a mate last night and was only going up for a wee while, ended up watching a shed load of irish music on the box, Christie was superb, did you catch the SLF gig in Belfast Lemon, fecking amazing, ruined only by Bono and U2 songs from the same night, sad stuff about the Miami showband in the documentary as well. Great night of Irish music last night.

Went to see a mate last night and was only going up for a wee while, ended up watching a shed load of irish music on the box, Christie was superb, did you catch the SLF gig in Belfast Lemon, fecking amazing, ruined only by Bono and U2 songs from the same night, sad stuff about the Miami showband in the documentary as well. Great night of Irish music last night.
Only was told it had been on this morning. Have only watched CM. Will crack open a bottle tonight and watch the showband doc and SLF. Fuck Bono ?

Back