STAN COLLYMORE

Ray

Latest on celts are here,COLLYMORE tweeted, ‘where’s the Scottish media ‘he said in 2015 he criticised BT Sports for allowing sectarian abuse on air go unchallenged,they decided to let him go,they said the conversation should be conducted in the correct manner,?which never happened on BTSports,he was talking about Stevie Clark,saying,this is pure poison,and you can see how shook up this guy is,and he is no soft arse.!incredibly sad,well ,someone from south makes a comment that all the press up here are not willing to do,hh

Latest on celts are here,COLLYMORE tweeted, ‘where’s the Scottish media ‘he said in 2015 he criticised BT Sports for allowing sectarian abuse on air go unchallenged,they decided to let him go,they said the conversation should be conducted in the correct manner,?which never happened on BTSports,he was talking about Stevie Clark,saying,this is pure poison,and you can see how shook up this guy is,and he is no soft arse.!incredibly sad,well ,someone from south makes a comment that all the press up here are not willing to do,hh

It's a topic they're all aware of and won't mention just in case they upset the establishment team. The can of worms will remain shut as long as smsm are concerned. They would only get the facts wrong anyway.

It's a topic they're all aware of and won't mention just in case they upset the establishment team. The can of worms will remain shut as long as smsm are concerned. They would only get the facts wrong anyway.
So this would be a sectarian poster created by nationalists if you follow the logic of SMSM. What they mean is if you react to bigotry which is never dealt with then you become one
slide15.jpg

Poor SP got a stalker straight away. But fred wiz a proper weirdo. I reckon he wanted to lick sp’s lollipop. Wee creep ??Boywonder liked me then polly the tit gave it large.

Oh n fred hated you shammy i reckon he felt you were distracting sp’s attention away from him and was seething wi jealousy. ??

Tamthetit/fred dibnah was a jealous wee potlicker and fancied the pants off SP. Wonder if he's ever been in touch? :ROFLMAO:

Ulrika-ka-ka-ka- - - -krack!

Couldn't resist it...

No excuses for lifting his hand to a babe. Just not on.

At least he repented and accepted that. And publically dealt with his mental illness which helped a lot of people, so kudos there.

As much as I always liked Ulrika (via Shooting Stars), however, she is a bit of a slapper and WAS banging McCoist behind Stan's back. In relationship terms, almost Judas Johnston behaviour. Just sayin', like... :unsure::censored:

Two Charlies who have both played for Celtic have scored more than once direct from a corner. big Mulgrew bags his third direct corner goal.
gettyimages-89861099-1024x1024.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Back