Starfelt out for weeks

26+6=1

Apparently he injured his knee during the OFFC game but doesn't need surgery. They reckon he won't be back until October at the earliest. good job we signed big Jenz. Could be a hard man to shift if he gets the right run of games. He strikes me as a real star player in the making.

Apparently he injured his knee during the OFFC game but doesn't need surgery. They reckon he won't be back until October at the earliest. good job we signed big Jenz. Could be a hard man to shift if he gets the right run of games. He strikes me as a real star player in the making.
Yip thats the way it works, big jenz looks confident and a run of games will cement his place for sure.

Pity for us and Starfelt as he was just coming onto a good game.
Scored two in a few weeks, when hes never scored before.
I think Ange will go for Jenz over Welsh as well.
Though Welsh has a great career ahead of him , he's probably ahead of the curve in his Celtic career.
It does , to me , look like Jenz is preferably Starfelts back up if both are fit.
A good signing ( again).

I see Jason Denayer is still a free agent. I'd be delighted if we re-signed him as centre back. I know it won't happen, but we may well need 5 CBs this season as injuries and possible suspensions in this hectic season. CCV, Denayer, Jenz, Starfelt & Welsh would be great strength and depth in such a crucial position.

Never mind, back to reality...

I see Jason Denayer is still a free agent. I'd be delighted if we re-signed him as centre back. I know it won't happen, but we may well need 5 CBs this season as injuries and possible suspensions in this hectic season. CCV, Denayer, Jenz, Starfelt & Welsh would be great strength and depth in such a crucial position.

Would be a damn good signing.

Aye they dishes need Daein if ahm ti pick yir Superbra’s

HH 😱

Would be a great player to sign Bridie very solid and Dependable.

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back