Statement from Aberdeen

Richybhoy

I heard that they have asked for asummit between SPFL and SFA to discuss baffling decisions. Anyone know the details?
Hail Hail

My mate Ron text me, said it was on Sky
Hail Hail

Aberdeen Chairman Stewart Milne has urged SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster to seek a summit with the SFA in order to establish a greater understanding for all the game’s stakeholders, including clubs, players, authorities and supporters, as to the process and decision-making procedures employed by the governing body, in the wake of several controversial decisions this season.
Stewart commented, “I very much feel there is genuine concern for the state of the game in Scotland at the moment. We simply must have consistency and transparency or we all, as Clubs, the SFA and the SPFL lose significant credibility and risk losing the fans who have been baffled by several of the outcomes arrived at recently. Without supporters there is no game and they, as we all do, deserve far more clarity and transparency than we have at present.
“There are so many positives in our game right now, from a great crop of top-class managers, to a very competitive Ladbrokes Premiership and two cracking Betfred Cup semi-finals to look forward to, yet conversations and news headlines seem to be dominated the several controversial decisions that have been arrived at, and we’re only just into October, without having a clear understanding of the process and the reasons these were arrived at.
“It’s imperative that we get everyone with a vested interest together, sooner rather than later, in order that future decisions can be clearly explained to the fans who must always be the main consideration.”

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/10/08/dons-chairman-calls-for-summit/?cn-reloaded=1

Will the question be why don't sevco players get disciplined like every other club; why sevco got the easiest draws to reach the quarters and why it was "just decided" they're game would be played at Hampden? My question would be why is Milne asking any questions anyway. Up until now he's been happy to kiss the establishment team's @ss. Pathetic pr@ck

Will the question be why don't sevco players get disciplined like every other club; why sevco got the easiest draws to reach the quarters and why it was "just decided" they're game would be played at Hampden? My question would be why is Milne asking any questions anyway. Up until now he's been happy to kiss the establishment team's @ss. Pathetic pr@ck

Probably to do with McKenna getting a two game ban for his challenge on Odsonne while huns get away with assaulting Celtic players.
It should be Celtic speaking up though.
HH

Milne is in the same position as Ann Budge and Petrie
They cow towed to the blue pound and SFA and Spfl And did not stand up to corruption and cheating on a massive scale
Well they now have to live with it and Bend over every time RAngers and their supporters club at Hampden feel like it
We all know the deal ..Stand up to bullies or prepare to be bullied forever

I say call the b@st@rds bluff and demand they start the review of outrageous decisions in 1998 with the Dos EBT programme

Milne is in the same position as Ann Budge and Petrie
They cow towed to the blue pound and SFA and Spfl And did not stand up to corruption and cheating on a massive scale
Well they now have to live with it and Bend over every time RAngers and their supporters club at Hampden feel like it
We all know the deal ..Stand up to bullies or prepare to be bullied forever

I say call the b@st@rds bluff and demand they start the review of outrageous decisions in 1998 with the Dos EBT programme
Watch the movie I posted, you will find something in it that rings true with your posts.

Seems something not sitting right with the Dons

I like their fans Boab, they can see past the hatred of Glasgow dominance that edinburgh clubs have and tend to be more knowledgeable in calling out shite.

They stood with us when that fcuk Milne sold us, them and sporting integrity out.

The Dons fans are cool by me.

Wonder why though the club want to appease now eh?

I like their fans Boab, they can see past the hatred of Glasgow dominance that edinburgh clubs have and tend to be more knowledgeable in calling out shite.

They stood with us when that fcuk Milne sold us, them and sporting integrity out.

The Dons fans are cool by me.

Wonder why though the club want to appease now eh?
Billy McNeil knew they were a good club as did Stark, McDuogall and wee joe miller, tommy Craig and Big Roy, Derek White

Milnes is up to something! Must know something is gonna come out and he wont be seen in a good light, Maybe Peter Lawell has had a word in his shell like!
The phoney war is over and hopefully the gloves are off!

What’s the point a
Why not just say.

Why is every fucking decision taken to the benefit of Sevco?
What’s the point another talking shop ,as we all know ,tickle my palm everything will be alright brother, nudge,nudge,wink,wink for the benefit who ? Old Chinese saying (In the land of the Blind the One Eyed is Man KING).enough said Ya ! h,h
That’s the deal.

Last edited:
their" the institution's club" and always will be, milne's pissed about morelos, McKenna,steve clark, neil lennon, well that's another story, gerrard getting his retaliation in first,he can say what he phuqin want's, but it's back of the bus for every other club, let's back milne,i'm sure Kilmarnock,hibs and Aberdeen fans will be on board,i was going to say Dundee but phuq neil McCann HH

their" the institution's club" and always will be, milne's pissed about morelos, McKenna,steve clark, neil lennon, well that's another story, gerrard getting his retaliation in first,he can say what he phuqin want's, but it's back of the bus for every other club, let's back milne,i'm sure Kilmarnock,hibs and Aberdeen fans will be on board,i was going to say Dundee but phuq neil McCann HH
Never mind McCann, that wee losing tosser will be palming his P45 soon enough.

Same as the Logan incident and the Boyd nonsense some can just say they know things and its true, crisis in dressing, and racism without anyone hearing it, sometimes you have to open your eyes as all is not what it seems and allow the other side to explain.

Back