Statement o clock

upthehoops 11th April 2020 at 19:04

The statement below is allegedly from a Director of Morton, which was taken from a newspaper comments column. The last three lines are in my view what Rangers problem really is. That and the fact they have a desperate need for cash.

I am a director of a championship club and have seen the SPFL circulars to clubs first hand. They appear to have been absolutely open and honest and came to a reasoned recommendation that a vast majority of clubs agree with and voted for. I can understand objections from potentially relegated clubs like Hearts and Thistle but these clubs are bottom of the league after approx three quarters of the season because of their performances on the park. In all the circumstances it is inevitable that there will be winners and losers – it is nobody’s fault and there is no alternative solution that is any fairer! Rangers objection seems to lie mainly in declaring Celtic champions! No fair minded person can grudge Celtic that but when they think of Celtic, can anyone expect Rangers to be fair minded?

Well said Morton.

Well said Morton.
And we can wait whilst others take their 28 days, but Sevco know once the vote is cast it is set in stone so scuppering it would be the only way to stall.

Advanced Search
Companies Act 2006
You are here:

UK Public General Acts2006 c. 46Part 13Chapter 2Agreeing to written resolutionsSection 296

296Procedure for signifying agreement to written resolution

(1)A member signifies his agreement to a proposed written resolution when the company receives from him (or from someone acting on his behalf) an authenticated document—

(a)identifying the resolution to which it relates, and

(b)indicating his agreement to the resolution.

(2)The document must be sent to the company in hard copy form or in electronic form.

(3)A member’s agreement to a written resolution, once signified, may not be revoked.

(4)A written resolution is passed when the required majority of eligible members have signified their agreement to it.

watcher 12th April 2020 at 14:53

Shug, Just for the sake of honesty and clarity.
Scott Gardiner has always been a Rangers Fanatic.
So are his brother and father.
Scott was employed with Rangers before 2012.
It was indeed his dream job.
Not sure just what is going on but it will all
have to come out shortly. Someone is playing somebody.

ICT

And we can wait whilst others take their 28 days, but Sevco know once the vote is cast it is set in stone so scuppering it would be the only way to stall.

Advanced Search
Companies Act 2006
You are here:

UK Public General Acts2006 c. 46Part 13Chapter 2Agreeing to written resolutionsSection 296

(1)A member signifies his agreement to a proposed written resolution when the company receives from him (or from someone acting on his behalf) an authenticated document—

(2)The document must be sent to the company in hard copy form or in electronic form.

(3)A member’s agreement to a written resolution, once signified, may not be revoked.

(4)A written resolution is passed when the required majority of eligible members have signified their agreement to it.

ICT
Agree totally.we just stay out of it and let them loose. Somebody is telling dangerous porkies here. Let it take its course. The truth will out in the end as they say. Whether it's just demented dialogue from Park or Doncaster acting the cowboy, I don't really care as there is going to be one loser who will have to pay the price. But if pushed I hope that it's the Demented Demogague and if so it has gone too far now for the SPFL to fudge it. They will need to be seen to take firm action. This will drive the victimisation paranoia of the hordes even more toward the edge. Great entertainment for us. But finally when the SPFL declare us as champions as they will have to, there is going to be some explosion.🤯 🧨 💣 💥 🎆
Can't wait. 🏆🍾 HH.

Agree totally.we just stay out of it and let them loose. Somebody is telling dangerous porkies here. Let it take its course. The truth will out in the end as they say. Whether it's just demented dialogue from Park or Doncaster acting the cowboy, I don't really care as there is going to be one loser who will have to pay the price. But if pushed I hope that it's the Demented Demogague and if so it has gone too far now for the SPFL to fudge it. They will need to be seen to take firm action. This will drive the victimisation paranoia of the hordes even more toward the edge. Great entertainment for us. But finally when the SPFL declare us as champions as they will have to, there is going to be some explosion.🤯 🧨 💣 💥 🎆
Can't wait. 🏆🍾 HH.

⏱⏲⏰🕰⌛🧭

if your club is going bust having been the spawn of a dead club.

Would it not be best to get booted out game before you tell your fans, that way you can blame the cheating lying system rather than face up to going burst?

Legal quagmire with strips

Millions owed out? (potentially hidden in Special purpose vehicles in accounts)

Allegedly owing millions in payments for current players.

going concern accounts

Players on monster wages

Craigy Whytes in background demanding his cut from the scamming

And no cash to pay payroll

And the King meister skips town before he pays his promises to the auditors to see out season

Advanced Search
Companies Act 2006
You are here:

ICT
Just listened to part of the BBC report on what they think is happening, boab is 100% right about Gardiner,he is the guy who say,s he has been in contact with other clubs who have told him they feel they were being bullied into making a decision by 5pm on Friday 10/04/2020.
He also said that these clubs felt that if they did not vote by 5pm on Friday the money they were hoping to receive from the SPFL would not be paid out..
This has to be one of the clearest [ I CANT REVEAL MY SOURCES ] scenarios I have ever had the misfortune to read..
Gardiner is the man behind this,how appropriate it comes from an ex sevco employee who is now employed by one of the two clubs in the championship who have voted against the proposal,,is this what is called a sacrificial lamb..

The names I recognised at this witch hunt were..Kenny Miller,,Tom English,Gardiner,and Michael Stewart...

HH.

Just listened to part of the BBC report on what they think is happening, boab is 100% right about Gardiner,he is the guy who say,s he has been in contact with other clubs who have told him they feel they were being bullied into making a decision by 5pm on Friday 10/04/2020.
He also said that these clubs felt that if they did not vote by 5pm on Friday the money they were hoping to receive from the SPFL would not be paid out..
This has to be one of the clearest [ I CANT REVEAL MY SOURCES ] scenarios I have ever had the misfortune to read..
Gardiner is the man behind this,how appropriate it comes from an ex sevco employee who is now employed by one of the two clubs in the championship who have voted against the proposal,,is this what is called a sacrificial lamb..

The names I recognised at this witch hunt were..Kenny Miller,,Tom English,Gardiner,and Michael Stewart...

HH.
Gardiner stating he could not vote as they could not see a club been relegated and that they put this in whatsapp to other clubs, understandable Partick Thistle would not vote as they are going down and need support, but Gardiner's good guy speech does not do him much good in this, he may come across as the good guy protecting jobs blah blah , but now from his statement we have to assume Dundee was in the same frame of mind re relegation and jobs,
Why then later did Dundee make a big deal of their vote not been recieved and then they contacted the SPFL to state do not consider our vote cast, which would be an abstain if not recieved, and how did they know their vote was not recieved, they knew once the votes were published and jumped in to make it known they do not wish their vote to count as yes or no.
They have 28 days to repost their vote and if they did not want their vote outcome considered they are not in the same frame of mind of the other two, so ICT have on whatsapp a photo of Dundees vote and it filters down to Sevco and allows the discrediting of the SPFL and choas, for whos benefit. Who put the picture onlne.

Going by the spfls statement which comes across as

''mon then ''

the balls in the whatsapp court ,and huns being huns most in that group have already publicly shot their bolt and seem to forget the timeline and what they said in public

Get yer ice cream out this gonna get tasty

Just sitting back and enjoying the bun fight, be interesting to see what comes out in the wash, nice squirrel for the orcs to get their knickers in a twist, it's nice to have the best hand at the table, the zombies think a pair of 3s gets them null and void, with a boardroom openly begging for money, I smell a huge shit storm, can't wait for the incoming zombie implosion. 👍🍀

Peter seventyeight

@pedroseveneight

·
1h

Replying to
@Kheredine2018
and
@spfl
Why MUST final league olacings be determined? Surely the SPFL can change its own rules?

kennybhoy21

@kennybhoy21

·
1h

Replying to
@Kheredine2018
and
@spfl
No money should be paid out until either all games are concluded or the season is ended with current placings being declared. If it ends now would every season ticket holder be entitled to a refund given on average teams would have 4/5 home games left that would cost TRIFC £4.8m

Peter seventyeight
@pedroseveneight

·
1h

Replying to
@Kheredine2018
and
@spfl
Why MUST final league olacings be determined? Surely the SPFL can change its own rules?

kennybhoy21
@kennybhoy21

·
1h

Replying to
@Kheredine2018
and
@spfl
No money should be paid out until either all games are concluded or the season is ended with current placings being declared. If it ends now would every season ticket holder be entitled to a refund given on average teams would have 4/5 home games left that would cost TRIFC £4.8m

weeks ago they were sayin the small print on the season tickets means no refund on games

Members online

Latest posts

Back