'Staunch' Scot Gardiner - 'Working on behalf of another SPFL member to frustrate the award of the league title to Celtic' David Low

I fully expect him to be sacked, to push for null and void, that will cost your club 175k, I expect the other dIrectors will be asking serious questions of him, talk about shooting your self in the brown brogue 🤣🤣

I doubt that he will.....I reckon more than Gardiner was on board with this at ICT.....I believe the hierarchy of that club are Hun friendly......in fact I would suggest that they are steeped in the Masonic.....and I am also of the view that the £175k they would have missed out on would have come their way with interest from sources unknown.....that’s what I think...

I fully expect him to be sacked, to push for null and void, that will cost your club 175k, I expect the other dIrectors will be asking serious questions of him, talk about shooting your self in the brown brogue 🤣🤣
Hes done his masters bidding, I fully expect him to move on to one of the dysfunctional boards at ibrokes from where they will then attempt to get him onto the spfl board.

The ICT board should be pressured to clarify if they agreed and approved his actions. If so they are then answerable to their own supporters for potentially lost revenues at a time they were financially struggling and looking for extra finance from those same supporters.
If they did not approve his actions and it was a solo run by Gardiner, then it is surely an extremely serious disciplinary issue for them to consider. Possibly even a sacking offence. If I was an ICT fan I would be fuming either way. HH

Tom English will be writing a hard hitting expose of this whole farrago .

The SPFL incompetence in losing their EGM by only accumulating 64% of the votes ,

the bullying directed at meek souls like Gardiner as he was stomped by someone in Brown Brogues ,

the ''unseen hand '' of Lawwell directing operations from the shadows ,

the alleged vote-rigging by Anyone -Everyone ,

the forensic analysis of Kris Boyd for all those who still count on their fingers ,

the self-evident integrity displayed throughout by those at Ibrokes ,

the restraint shown by the Klan in calling for a scorched-earth policy - win or lose ,

the plucky campaigning journalist , Tom English , who stood against the massed ranks of those bullying and coercing lesser men to make his pitch for a 'nice-little-earner' at Ibrokes ,

not forgetting , the role of a smirking Scott Brown in all this chaos .

HH

Hes done his masters bidding, I fully expect him to move on to one of the dysfunctional boards at ibrokes from where they will then attempt to get him onto the spfl board.

There’s no doubt he was serving the interests of the Huns and others imo.....I could be wrong.....but for the Huns to employ him.....would give absolute credence to the common belief he was acting as an agent provocateur on the Huns behalf.....I ask myself?....would they be that stupid?....I know, I know...

The ICT board should be pressured to clarify if they agreed and approved his actions. If so they are then answerable to their own supporters for potentially lost revenues at a time they were financially struggling and looking for extra finance from those same supporters.
If they did not approve his actions and it was a solo run by Gardiner, then it is surely an extremely serious disciplinary issue for them to consider. Possibly even a sacking offence. If I was an ICT fan I would be fuming either way. HH

You are 100% correct regarding the fans imo.....but I can’t see how he would have acted without the knowledge of those within the hierarchy of ICT.....for if he has been successful and the £175k was lost it would definitely have come out.....this could then have led to legal ramifications on Gardiner.....as he has a fiduciary duty to do the right thing by ICT.....I’m therefore of the view.....that more than Gardiner was involved at ICT.....with the plot to do the Huns bidding.....I also think this plot involved more than just the Huns.....but that’s for another day...

Caley thistles board must have been in it with him , someone at the club must have seen they stood to lose a huge chunk of cash at a time when they had turned to the support for funding

After all they release a statement backing him and there stance on the voting totally ignoring the fact they would have been worse off ,i doubt he will be sacked in fact he will probably have a goat for life gifted to him and a seat on the board

The questions that should be asked are for the wee diddy clubs in the lowest league ,what was said to them and what was there thinking in voting with sevco

If the Huns employ Gardiner anytime soon.....we’ll know that their arrogance does indeed exceed their stupidity...
I think Celtic Star's exclusive of this has put a stop to that job move. Not even they would be so stupid to offer him a job now (not for a couple of years, anyway). I agree though with an earlier post that sevco would have tried to get him a place on the SPFL Board too. Also, every ICT fan I know also back the rangers too.

I think Celtic Star's exclusive of this has put a stop to that job move. Not even they would be so stupid to offer him a job now (not for a couple of years, anyway). I agree though with an earlier post that sevco would have tried to get him a place on the SPFL Board too. Also, every ICT fan I know also back the rangers too.

Huns without the bus fare huh?..

Huns without the bus fare huh?..
BB is quite right. I lived there a good few years ago and although as everywhere there are many good tims up there, it is a stronghold for the huns.
Pre merger Inverness Thistle were predominately Celtic while Caley were very much for the hordes. Although it was a merger in name, Caley basically swallowed Thistle up.

BB is quite right. I lived there a good few years ago and although as everywhere there are many good tims up there, it is a stronghold for the huns.
Pre merger Inverness Thistle were predominately Celtic while Caley were very much for the hordes. Although it was a merger in name, Caley basically swallowed Thistle up.
Basically follow the Moray coast from Peterhead right round and up to Wick and the default is mostly rangers, with smaller numbers of very passionate Tims (and with a good few Dons fans too).

Members online

No members online now.

Back