Stay out of Glasgow city center this Saturday

I used to go out with a guy that lived in Cadder and the folks living on his street used to run ahead of the walk sprinkling holy water on the road. 😂 😂 😂
Just goes to show Sham, Its gonna take much much more than Holy water and one of HIS special miracles to sort that lot out.......

Its really our fault,.... 'cos I think its all part of God's Great plan that they're here, to teach us that this cretinous bunch of evil ugly simpletons is the way NOT to behave....OR...... Fuckin else!

Nuke 'em all I say,,, 😂 😂 😂

Just goes to show Sham, Its gonna take much much more than Holy water and one of HIS special miracles to sort that lot out.......

Its really our fault,.... 'cos I think its all part of God's Great plan that they're here, to teach us that this cretinous bunch of evil ugly simpletons is the way NOT to behave....OR...... Fuckin else!

Nuke 'em all I say,,, 😂 😂 😂

And throw them to the floor?...

Protests happening on Saturday, reported in the news…..

Protests to be held at Catholic churches in Glasgow during the Orange Walk​

Anti-sectarian campaigners Call it Out made a rallying cry on their social media accounts for demonstrators to take part in the protests.
Peaceful protests" are set to be held at two Catholic churches in Glasgow on Saturday during the Orange Walks.

Anti- sectarian campaigners Call it Out made a rallying cry on their social media accounts for demonstrators to take part in the protests.

They are targeting the two Catholic churches that the loyalist marchers are due to walk past after slamming Glasgow City Council for letting it happen.

More than 50 loyalist marches are scheduled to take place in the city this weekend, with more than 10,000 participants expected to take part.
Dozens of roads in Glasgow will be shut to allow the parades to happen safely.
However, Call it Out have criticised the council for letting three of the marches pass Catholic churches in the city on Saturday.
They claimed that the local authority rejected police advice to re-route the walks so they don't pass by the churches.
In a social media post they wrote: "We were informed this pm that in a departure from all previous decisions made by the Public Processions Committee, @GlasgowCC have rejected the advice of the Police Scotland to re-route anti-Catholic marches past two Catholic churches on Sat 18th.
Arrangements are being made to mount peaceful protests at each site and these will be publicised
on our website and social media platforms over the coming days."

the flem is being coughed up as we speak, in preparation for targeting the priests 😡

Protests happening on Saturday, reported in the news…..

Protests to be held at Catholic churches in Glasgow during the Orange Walk​

Anti-sectarian campaigners Call it Out made a rallying cry on their social media accounts for demonstrators to take part in the protests.
Peaceful protests" are set to be held at two Catholic churches in Glasgow on Saturday during the Orange Walks.

Anti- sectarian campaigners Call it Out made a rallying cry on their social media accounts for demonstrators to take part in the protests.

They are targeting the two Catholic churches that the loyalist marchers are due to walk past after slamming Glasgow City Council for letting it happen.

More than 50 loyalist marches are scheduled to take place in the city this weekend, with more than 10,000 participants expected to take part.
Dozens of roads in Glasgow will be shut to allow the parades to happen safely.
However, Call it Out have criticised the council for letting three of the marches pass Catholic churches in the city on Saturday.
They claimed that the local authority rejected police advice to re-route the walks so they don't pass by the churches.
In a social media post they wrote: "We were informed this pm that in a departure from all previous decisions made by the Public Processions Committee, @GlasgowCC have rejected the advice of the Police Scotland to re-route anti-Catholic marches past two Catholic churches on Sat 18th.
Arrangements are being made to mount peaceful protests at each site and these will be publicised
on our website and social media platforms over the coming days."

the flem is being coughed up as we speak, in preparation for targeting the priests 😡
Oh God I predict a riot. 😕

I was thinking with more time we should have arranged a Justice for Junkies march right in the middle of the 34 marches and supplied free needles on the way
That'd a been carnage and well worth the effort
I had an idea for a game show- I'm a Smack Heid get me tae fuck oot o here! 10 junkies 9 doses of methadone- How low will you go to secure a dose?.

The Lyon team bus was vandalised last night outside their hotel in langbank, the very distinctive bus with huge murals of lion’s was spray painted red, white and blue, RFC and fuck Lyon,
Total scum, I fully expect uefa to get involved…..Scotland’s shame …..😡
E776300F-2E9F-4F62-8594-EBB2205206DA.jpeg

The Lyon team bus was vandalised last night outside their hotel in langbank, the very distinctive bus with huge murals of lion’s was spray painted red, white and blue, RFC and fuck Lyon,
View attachment 15822

Generally UEFA won’t get involved unless it happens within the confines of the stadium.....that’s my understanding...

View attachment 15822
Those ill-behaved Chelsea fans get anywhere everywhere. Or was it Tims in disguise again???

Back