Stay out of Glasgow city center this Saturday

Glasbhoy81

There are going to be at least 50 orange walks in Glasgow this Saturday. I would suggest to stay away for 2 reasons
(1) so you don't have to witness their hate filled bile
(2) these right wing knuckle draggers are most like not been vaccinated in high numbers and a 10 isolation is not fun

There are going to be at least 50 orange walks in Glasgow this Saturday. I would suggest to stay away for 2 reasons
(1) so you don't have to witness their hate filled bile
(2) these right wing knuckle draggers are most like not been vaccinated in high numbers and a 10 isolation is not fun
I’m sure they will behave impeccabley and do everything in their powers to avoid any chance of bringing shame to our green and white city:poop::poop:

Aye, it's gonnie be full of WANKS IN SASHES, Celebrating thur KULTURE. There also marching locally in Alexandria 9am in the morning & in Dumbarton at 5pm, trouble is expected at both marches, Dumbarton giving major concern for trouble.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿F👀K THE WANKS, SCOTLAND'S SHAME🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

from Twitter Call it Out
1) Police and GCC are giving conflicting accounts - we need transparency 2) 3 anti catholic marches will pass Catholic churches so we have asked for minor re-routes of 3 out of the 34 taking place on Saturday 3) GCC and the Police are incapable of protecting Catholics

This indicate our laws, processes and decision-making create outcomes where anti-Catholicism is facilitated. This is the definition of institutional anti-Catholic bigotry in Scotland. Our rights are secondary to everything else

Anyone hear that there’s a film crew from Ch 4 apparently doing a documentary on them and their racist culture...
Hope it's true Imatim as its about time these marches are called out for what they really stand for.
Relieved I don't live in Glasgow as I wouldn't have the mentality to be able to handle such a shower of racist scum.
Only chicken shite anyway, wouldn't step foot in the Republic to celebrate there slaughter of Irish Catholics and even in Scotland its only a show of racism against catholics and all concerned for allowed it to happen in this day and age need to be ashamed of themselves and are just as bad in my book

Hope it's true Imatim as its about time these marches are called out for what they really stand for.
Relieved I don't live in Glasgow as I wouldn't have the mentality to be able to handle such a shower of racist scum.
Only chicken shite anyway, wouldn't step foot in the Republic to celebrate there slaughter of Irish Catholics and even in Scotland its only a show of racism against catholics and all concerned for allowed it to happen in this day and age need to be ashamed of themselves and are just as bad in my book
Im up the town on Sat for a few...i ll make sure i wear green ..

from Twitter Call it Out
1) Police and GCC are giving conflicting accounts - we need transparency 2) 3 anti catholic marches will pass Catholic churches so we have asked for minor re-routes of 3 out of the 34 taking place on Saturday 3) GCC and the Police are incapable of protecting Catholics

This indicate our laws, processes and decision-making create outcomes where anti-Catholicism is facilitated. This is the definition of institutional anti-Catholic bigotry in Scotland. Our rights are secondary to everything else
2 organisational outfits Rose that have huge OO and hunsonic origins.
Glesca cooncil KKK social committee
Popo Scotia short trousers masonichunco Order of cafflikhatersSquad

HH 😱

"All taigs are targets"

I'm sure the stickers were highlighted on the news after the scum game at the weekend??? along with the damage caused by away fans?? 🤔🤔....I had to read it on etims diary ofcourse but I'm sure, with the media finally being forced to talk about the racist scum, this would be all over the news up there. Surely, with a high number of racist walks taking place, stickers like these would have to be highlighted......and taken VERY seriously.
I mean, if for instance, there were racist marches taking place in areas with a high community of asians or blacks and stickers began to appear stating "All P...... are targets" or "All N...... are targets" this would be a high cause of concern to the authorities and would definitely make the news. There is no difference here, is there? Political figures and high ranking officers should be making very forceful statements to reassure the community and warn the racist thugs of the consequences of their actions.....but wait!!! That's right. These are the fuckers that have giving the racists marches the green light so maybe not......

"All taigs are targets"

I'm sure the stickers were highlighted on the news after the scum game at the weekend??? along with the damage caused by away fans?? 🤔🤔....I had to read it on etims diary ofcourse but I'm sure, with the media finally being forced to talk about the racist scum, this would be all over the news up there. Surely, with a high number of racist walks taking place, stickers like these would have to be highlighted......and taking VERY seriously.
I mean, if for instance, there were racist marches taking place in areas with a high community of asians or blacks and stickers began to appear stating "All P...... are targets" or "All N...... are targets" this would be a high cause of concern to the authorities and would definitely make the news. There is no difference here, is there? Political figures and high ranking officers should be making very forceful statements to reassure the community and warn the racist thugs of the consequences of their actions.....but wait!!! That's right. These are the fuckers that have giving the racists marches the green light so maybe not......
Those stickers were put on the Seats Lubo
By Chelsea polis force in the efter match fit up

HH 👮‍♀️

If they don’t re-route the marches going past Catholic Churches I think this will set things off.....”call it out” will be standing their ground on this I reckon.....and the scum will react like scum do.....and it will all be on video.....I pray there will be no innocents harmed...

Latest posts

Back