Steroids and Asthma and masking the use of.

Brimcbhoy

So its not unknown for 'athletes' to claim they have Asthma to use that excuse if they fail a drug test in sport.
All of a sudden they develop a lung condition and need an inhaler. My own sister and daughter suffer from this condition. THEY HAVE DONE SO FROM AN EARLY AGE.
The treatment of this illness means you have to inhale certain steroids to boost your lungs capacity to EXHALE air.
Now an unfortunate side effect means drug tests cannot distinguish anaerobic steroids (the kind the cheat Lance Armstrong used) to the helpful ones genuine asthma users use to alleviate their condition.
Just google the amount of EPL players who have asthma (allegedly) .
Micky Beale, although not a qualified doctor, has advised many of a player that he could, possibly, be suffering from this lung condition.
Draw your own conclusions.

I remember a similar story surfaced when Beale was Slippys ass man before he walked away the first time, where there is a rule unfortunately you will always find a rule breaker, on another note I see QPR have just sacked their coach after 12 games in charge, seems as though they lost a lot of games late on... 😤😤😤.

So its not unknown for 'athletes' to claim they have Asthma to use that excuse if they fail a drug test in sport.
All of a sudden they develop a lung condition and need an inhaler. My own sister and daughter suffer from this condition. THEY HAVE DONE SO FROM AN EARLY AGE.
The treatment of this illness means you have to inhale certain steroids to boost your lungs capacity to EXHALE air.
Now an unfortunate side effect means drug tests cannot distinguish anaerobic steroids (the kind the cheat Lance Armstrong used) to the helpful ones genuine asthma users use to alleviate their condition.
Just google the amount of EPL players who have asthma (allegedly) .
Micky Beale, although not a qualified doctor, has advised many of a player that he could, possibly, be suffering from this lung condition.
Draw your own conclusions.

Would explain, why under Beale and Slippy, it appeared that the hun players were some sort of super human cyborgs. Funny how the period before and after Slippy they didn't have the same energy. With Beale being back, it will be interesting to see if their energy levels go up again.

The importance of Celtic regularly utilising the 5 substitute rule to freshen things up around the 60 minute mark shouldn’t be lost on everyone/anyone.

Cheating is in the DNA of the Huns, as we witness time and time again. So, who would bet against them using any means at their disposal to gain an advantage…

To be honest, I'm not buying into that at all...we are the fittest we have ever been especially at the end of games when we score a ton of goals ..are we into it too??
I think it's nonsense hence my shock response at Brimco's initial post

Wasn't always that way though docco.
If you remember, when Ange 1st joined, our players were blowing out their arses after 60 minutes. The lack of a strong bench meant the last half hour of our matches became a bit of a trauma to watch.
I always believed, what set us apart under BR was our fitness. BR brought that mind set from managing in England...Slippy brought that mind set to sevco. Unfortunately, at the same time as lennon was letting standards slip at Celtic, Slippy was bringing the whole 24 hour athlete mindset to the scum. Sevco weren't the best team but they were the fittest during the Covid season.
I probably don't believe they are drug cheats but I do believe that if any team in world football was going to do it....it would be Sevco...and they would be the only team to get away with it!!!

Back