Steve Clarke appointed new Scotland manager

Have the huns called for a boycott by all their Scotland players yet.

GL Stevie you will need it

It's the 'Dirty Fenian Bastart' chants that'll be directed at him from certain areas of the support and perhaps even some of the team if Huns or Mini Huns are selected that may get to him

He did a superb troll on the HUNS during his farewell speech yesterday
I think the guy has the nouse experience credibility and baws to get Scotland to the Euros next year but like everything else .... Time will tell

HH?

Wish Stevie all the best and if anyone can turn it around for Scotland its him.Still think he woulda been great for our club..

He would have been my first choice for Celtic too. He says it as it is and wouldn't have put up with barrel scrapings from the board. I can understand why he doesn't want to put himself and his family into the goldfish bowl and being harassed for his religious beliefs by the klan.

He would have been my first choice for Celtic too. He says it as it is and wouldn't have put up with barrel scrapings from the board. I can understand why he doesn't want to put himself and his family into the goldfish bowl and being harassed for his religious beliefs by the klan.
He was the man Shamrock ,been sayin it since last year and honestly thought he was a cert to be our next manager ,just shows even i can be wrang??ko.the suspense is killing me just hope we get this right?

He was the man Shamrock ,been sayin it since last year and honestly thought he was a cert to be our next manager ,just shows even i can be wrang??ko.the suspense is killing me just hope we get this right?

Ano, but there's no point getting upset if we don't agree with whoever does get the job. We have to have his back and be supportive until he gives us a reason not to.

I have to be honest and say I have championed Clarke the last couple of times we've had a manager vacancy. I always thought he was a brilliant coach - he was always retained as first team coach as Chelsea churned through their managers, suggesting lots of highly thought of experienced managers respected him. I hope he will succeed as Scottish manager, but I think his real strength lies in the day-to-day coaching of players, rather than cobbling together a group of players for a few days every 2 or 3 months.
Spot on Bridie Bhoy?

Wonder how many sevvies will be internationalists now, hopefully fucking none. Watch their resale value plummet below already achievable nugget level.

Its really all about levels after all

Members online

No members online now.

Back