Steve Clarke Audio Interview

He looked a bit whipped last night, C64, but you can hardly blame him after that debacle.

I appreciate that it's not necessarily our place, but it would be nice if the GB could perhaps put together a wee message of support for Sunday!

I'll put good money, that SC has the courage to stand on his own two feet, but in the words of the Welsh volunteers in Spain: "if we tolerate this, then your children will be next"
like " we are all steve clarke"

He looked a bit whipped last night, C64, but you can hardly blame him after that debacle.

I appreciate that it's not necessarily our place, but it would be nice if the GB could perhaps put together a wee message of support for Sunday!

I'll put good money, that SC has the courage to stand on his own two feet, but in the words of the Welsh volunteers in Spain: "if we tolerate this, then your children will be next"
well somebody had tae!!!!

Steve Clarke deserves respect and our support, as a person
He has come out and said what needs to be said, in spite of a backlash from neanderthals, who live in the 1600's & bring shame on Scotland
Anyone who has a problem with Steve Clarke, has a problem with being a rational human being
If he left Kilmarnock after this, I wouldn't be surprised
This trancends football rivalry, it's about him & his family
Back in the day, fans of both teams would meet up for a pint, before/after a mat
Some players saw each other off the field and were friends, it's sad to see this behaviour at a football match, but that's how it is in the West of Scotland

Members online

Latest posts

Back