Steve Mcmanam

U hear his remarks when smelling forearm smashed Messi for me it's not afoul OK he left something on him what fkn tosser Barcelona player had left some on someone he would be screaming RED CARD like that bigot of a linesman ROSS
To be fair Pat, looking at who McManaman played for, I think he would have nodded approvingly if both sides just declared war on each other

I got sick o listening to his shite. He had the typical English attitude when Engerlund come up against Johnny dirty Foreigner. The stat said Barca 61% poss and Man U 39%. Barca 5 shots 3 on target, Utd 8 shots 0 on target. Yet he told us Man U were giving Barca a doing.

Talking aboot Barca, many moons ago I got the tour of the Camp Nou. I was in the museum and spotted three photos with connections to Scottish futba. Can ye guess of what/who they were?
Send your answers with a signed blank cheque to me.
Three Photos......

I got sick o listening to his shite. He had the typical English attitude when Engerlund come up against Johnny dirty Foreigner. The stat said Barca 61% poss and Man U 39%. Barca 5 shots 3 on target, Utd 8 shots 0 on target. Yet he told us Man U were giving Barca a doing.

Talking aboot Barca, many moons ago I got the tour of the Camp Nou. I was in the museum and spotted three photos with connections to Scottish futba. Can ye guess of what/who they were?
Three Photos......
Cheque in the post it’s predated to 10iar.
Spill the beans please.

HH ?☘️

Three Photos......
Larrson Mcgrory is all ive got

Richybhoy, gie us the answers mate. Bumped into an Aberdeen fan who was at the tie with Dun utd v Barca, and im sure he told me much later about an arab pal in the Camp nou museum said there was a wee pic of the Dun utd game.

Here we go, Benignus got two o them,
Steve Archibald
Dundee Utd when they won, John Clark and Ian Ferguson
The now dead Rangers wrecked the place when they beat Dynamo Moscow.(1972 Cup Winners Cup Final, I am sure they only got in as losers cos we did the double) The photo showed the vermin fighting the police on the pitch. The caption was in Spanish and was something like, El Hooligans el rioto el mentalio, not even joking about that either.
Benignus wins for 2/3
Hail Hail

Last edited:
I've never visited the Nou Camp, but I'm led to believe there's a bust of Stevie Archibald there. Even if this is not true, he certainly has always been held in very high regard by Barca. My question is why? I've always thought that with certain players, they must be doing something that I don't see but others do. Two cases of Scots players in that bracket were Archibald at Barca and Rambo McInally at Bayern Munich. I still think that these two were amongst the most technically limited professional players I have ever seen. So what was it that I could not see but others could? Suggestions please.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back