Steve Mcmanam

I've never visited the Nou Camp, but I'm led to believe there's a bust of Stevie Archibald there. Even if this is not true, he certainly has always been held in very high regard by Barca. My question is why? I've always thought that with certain players, they must be doing something that I don't see but others do. Two cases of Scots players in that bracket were Archibald at Barca and Rambo McInally at Bayern Munich. I still think that these two were amongst the most technically limited professional players I have ever seen. So what was it that I could not see but others could? Suggestions please.
Aye, didn't think much of Archibald as a playe

I really can't stand Mcmanamin...the commentary was so so biased...started off thinking I hope Man U play well ,after 10 mins wanted to complain to BT Sport about their biased commentary...The comment ..He,s learned his Lesson now..re Messi after getting his face bashed in and not throwing himself in against someone 2 ft taller in a header he wasn't goin to win...that just finished it....the guy couldn,t tackle a fish supper and was the biggest shitbag out...it's just disgracefull how they speak about other players especially ..the best player in the world bar none...what are they all about?..Mcmanamin is a weasel.

Back