Steven Fletcher - From 2009/2018

Shadow... whilst I agree with what you have said to some extent, my personal observation of this guy was gleaned since his first game and has done nothing to change my opinion. He is a poor excuse at our level. He has a lovely smile but in my opinion he should be nowhere near Celtic. If his last boss thought so highly of him, why was he sold at the first time of asking. I wish him no malice but GHTF. Just one man's opinion.

Naw that's fair enough Vigo I respect that mate. I just think Boli has taken a hammering since day 1 and that it was over the top from some. Think it rattled him and shot his confidence to pieces. I hoped after the great game he had against the filth back in September that he would kick on from there but he hasn't and that's a shame.

Hey at least you like his smile :D(y)

Naw that's fair enough Vigo I respect that mate. I just think the guy has taken a hammering since day 1 and that it was over the top from some. Think it rattled him and shot his confidence to pieces. I hoped after the great game he had against the filth back in September that he would kick on from there but he hasn't and that's a shame.

Hey at least you like his smile :D(y)
Rather have Bayo than Fletcher! 🍺 🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back