Steven Gerard's plea to HUN support

Slippy G has pleaded to the HUN support to desist from racial and sectarian chants

I reckon he's about 147 years too fuckin' late

You really would have thought that he'd have known what he was signing up for?

HH?
You know the drill mate, spin doctors on overtime. They've, wheeled oot the Father of Lourdes to tell them how to behave. Who'd a thunk it. ?
How yi keeping anyway Bill?

this is a post on RM and I think it sums up perfectly how they perceive the club and the SFA,s approach to sectarianism .
They know the SFA will do absolutely nothing to get rid of the bigotry at sevco ,
=======================================================
To be quite honest, we fucking knew they were there, we knew they were gunning for us and we handed them the ammunition.

If it's true & you want to blame anyone, look in the fucking mirror.

I've really don't get why the club doesn't talk to the UBs, who lead the singing and ask them to amend the song book for European nights

I know i'll likely take abuse for this and yeah, yeah "what about them ..." etc, well i don't give a fuck about them, i only care about us & when we hand our enemies the ammunition to fire at us then its our own fucking fault.

all this guff about a tiny minority at sevco singing sectarian songs makes me laugh i can remember when we played them at a time when the crowd was split down the middle 40 thousand of us and 40 thousand of them and when derrys walls was sung they all joined in the chorus at the end of it with f***k the pope in dolby surround stereo every last one of them some minority that

Stevie G in interview bemoaned the fact that this ''minority'' tarnished the reputation of - and he did say this - ''the greatest fans in the world !''
He did not quote any references for this from the mayors of Manchester , Barcelona ,Newcastle ...

HH
Greatest Fans in the World in their ane Deluded Mind! ???Ask the Killie Chairman why he's writing aff 150k by only giving them wan end at Rugby Park noo!! Let's face it NAEBDY & I MEAN NAEBDY wants this FILTH anywhere near their ground!! They're FUKIN DESPISED by the whole of Scottish Fitbaw hence the reason we voted them doon 3 Divisions! ?????????..If Gimp has any friends left then after nxt Sun SURELY they'll be advising him tae get tae Fuk fae the Poisoned Chalice!! Waeoot the ability tae spend other peoples money & cheat like fuk thru refereeing decisions they are whit they are..A FUKIN 7 YR AULD PUB TEAM!!?????????HH☘☘☘..And by the way av goat the Supa Sainties 1-0 on Sun tae gie Sevco the wk from HELL a cracking start!!????????

Minority tarnished the reputation of the greatest fans in the world..is that a 50000 minority slippy ??
Classic statement from a man who decided to go to a Catholic school because they had better football facilities,,what an eye opener he got when he arrived at his Catholic school...he found out they had better everything,,,now you have tasted the best of quality at Catholic schools it wont surprise you next Sunday Slippy,, when you witness 800 of the very best fans in the world enjoying the very best quality in Scottish Football,,they are called THE HOOPS..HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back