Steven Gerrard - A star is Born

He's to busy googling shit to post about the Basque
Same, enjoy your night. I could do without the hipocrisy on name calling, but all good... not a day for arguments. Let's celebrate. Hail hail.
Same, enjoy your night. I could do without the hipocrisy on name calling, but all good... not a day for arguments. Let's celebrate. Hail hail.
hahaha.jpgI used to get told when i was younger be careful what you say about people it might bite you on the arse.

Up the RA and I loved the freedom fighter Bobby Sands. Oops, you weren't talking to me, were you?
You mean the "Right Honourable Robert Sands MP"
In a democratic vote he were elected to Parliment.
He is called many names by many groups. But, when the BBC reported him as the "Right honourable" Thatcher blew a gasket but realIsed the democratic vote were pushing against her.
We are all Bobby Sands RIP

You mean the "Right Honourable Robert Sands MP"
In a democratic vote he were elected to Parliment.
He is called many names by many groups. But, when the BBC reported him as the "Right honourable" Thatcher blew a gasket but realIsed the democratic vote were pushing against her.
We are all Bobby Sands RIP

There is a fine book aboot the Hunger Strikes called Ten Men Dead by (I think) David Beresford. If ye are interested in recent Irish history it is well worth reading.
Hail Hail
Rich

They would take anybody that is daft enough to put money in and they are raging that without it they are nothing in football, besides the old Rangers died it was in every media outlet in the whole of the UK and beyond.
They watched their club die and then cried about it.
Oh, cry me a feckin river ya soap dodging cretin. Pathetic. I hope his next shite is an angry hedgehog!

Members online

Latest posts

Back