Steven Gerrard should be charged with causing a riot.

Brimcbhoy

Just watched Gerrards post match interview and what a damning interview it was. There is a young Glasgow boy fighting for is life because of the comments made in that interview. It was as rabble rousing and incitement making as any I've ever seen from a post match Manager from either side of the Glasgow divide. In the past Managers of both sides play down the flash points in the match and try and focus on their sides positive periods. Oh no, not Steven Gerarrd. its the exact opposite. He praises his players lack of discipline and professionalism like Andy Halidays childish display at the end of the game. He forgot to mention Ryan Kents unprofessional punch which, had the pontius pilot referee Madden had the balls to make a call on, would have seen his team down to 9 men.
No, his comments were aimed at Scott Brown, an easy target for Sevco fans as he loves winding them up. Ooh the big bad Broony wound my players up, he complained. So I will give you the truth STEVEN GERRARD wound his players up, not Broony. Whatever he said in the dressing room MUST have included Broony, and an encouragement, probably taken from the fine Morelos was going to be docked, to his players to stick one on him (SB).

Broony will just laugh it off of course. But there is a young man fighting for his life because of these comments, and many more maimed. The sooner the scouse coward is driven out of Glasgow the better.

Just watched Gerrards post match interview and what a damning interview it was. There is a young Glasgow boy fighting for is life because of the comments made in that interview. It was as rabble rousing and incitement making as any I've ever seen from a post match Manager from either side of the Glasgow divide. In the past Managers of both sides play down the flash points in the match and try and focus on their sides positive periods. Oh no, not Steven Gerarrd. its the exact opposite. He praises his players lack of discipline and professionalism like Andy Halidays childish display at the end of the game. He forgot to mention Ryan Kents unprofessional punch which, had the pontius pilot referee Madden had the balls to make a call on, would have seen his team down to 9 men.
No, his comments were aimed at Scott Brown, an easy target for Sevco fans as he loves winding them up. Ooh the big bad Broony wound my players up, he complained. So I will give you the truth STEVEN GERRARD wound his players up, not Broony. Whatever he said in the dressing room MUST have included Broony, and an encouragement, probably taken from the fine Morelos was going to be docked, to his players to stick one on him (SB).

Broony will just laugh it off of course. But there is a young man fighting for his life because of these comments, and many more maimed. The sooner the scouse coward is driven out of Glasgow the better.
He's had an absolute Shocker there, D, and that has a direct consequence on the victim myth of the huns.

There's another trip to their shithole to come and that type of nonsense will tip these braindead thugs right over the edge. As sure as night follows day and that Celtic will be the champions, their worst will try and get on that park and attack Our Captain. There will be a bounty on his head and that scouse cretin has a lot to answer for.

My thoughts are with the Bhoy and his family. Also with anyone else who was the victim of hun violence.

He's had an absolute Shocker there, D, and that has a direct consequence on the victim myth of the huns.

There's another trip to their shithole to come and that type of nonsense will tip these braindead thugs right over the edge. As sure as night follows day and that Celtic will be the champions, their worst will try and get on that park and attack Our Captain. There will be a bounty on his head and that scouse cretin has a lot to answer for.

My thoughts are with the Bhoy and his family. Also with anyone else who was the victim of hun violence.

Agree 100% SP and add to that, the fact that Lenny is back as our manager, the place will be a powderkeg and Slippy has lit the fuse with his comments in regard to our captain
They lose a game today and a young boy, is fighting for his life tonight
Who's to say after what happened earlier this month in England, when a fan ran on and blindsided a player, that one of these knuckledraggers, won't do the same at Ibrox, to Scott Brown, or Neil Lennon, only next time, could be carrying a weapon
I'm ashamed to tell people I come from the same country as those clowns

His comments that “Andy (Halliday)was only defending his people “was an absolute disgrace this guy is just a scouse Ned who has dived head first into the sectarian cesspit that exists over there nobody plays the victim card like Sevco.

His comments that “Andy (Halliday)was only defending his people “was an absolute disgrace this guy is just a scouse Ned who has dived head first into the sectarian cesspit that exists over there nobody plays the victim card like Sevco.
He is now fully indoctrinated in this cesspit,Gerard was a thug himself, so no surprise there, this is all coming from within ,he is to stupid to realise the road he is going down,only one ending here, his name will be dirt for evermore,time the authorities had a good look at him ,hh

Slippy the thinking behind SB he Provoked my Players. Into attacking him. Makes you think was the Guy in the pub who the thick Scouse
Fud hit was he provoking him.
He’s a fucking Idiot but with his new found
Watp Ideaology fitting in at the 6th floor of Hampdump nothing will be done nothing to see here Timmy now get to the back of the bus.
Well you fuckers can get tae fuck.
A young man is seriously ill because a fanny
Feeds the paranoia of the horde.
Shame on him and the media for following
Sad wee cuntry.

HH ☘️

Terrible out come,welcome to Scottish football 2019,Steven Gerrard
needs briefing regarding his pre and post match comments.
In all honesty the guy hasn,t a clue how to conduct himself.
Do Sevco have a PR system in place,it appears not.
Hope all all sleep well!!!! Media included as they condone every word
that comes out his mouth,really shameful.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back