Steven Gerrard should be charged with causing a riot.

Terrible out come,welcome to Scottish football 2019,Steven Gerrard
needs briefing regarding his pre and post match comments.
In all honesty the guy hasn,t a clue how to conduct himself.
Do Sevco have a PR system ,in place it appears not.
Hope all all sleep well!!!! Media included as they condone every word
that comes out his mouth,really shameful.
They have a PR , it’s called Trainor , the fud, that’s where all this crap is coming from,Gerard is a total asshole, being led like a stupid wee boy,too thick to see what it is leading to!!!all because he wants a managers job, this being his first, and would love it if it was his last!!!!!! No idea as you say in how to conduct himself,totally pig ignorant pion. Hh

What a fucking prick. A bad boy done it and ran away. Deflect from the fact he has s team of thugs. Broon did no more than any player trying to show cunts we are in a game. If Broon played for them he would be best being lauded for making them lose their cool.

We need to strengthen in the summer and recreate the gap we had and send that sore loser cunt back south in time for Christmas.

Gerrard should be gagged for his constant inane comments?????
Such a pity that red carding does not apply to the management,it would
spare many a red face,then again,that does not bother them or the
oldco for that matter when you realise what they have gotten away with.
They are the people ???? after all.

What a fucking prick. A bad boy done it and ran away. Deflect from the fact he has s team of thugs. Broon did no more than any player trying to show cunts we are in a game. If Broon played for them he would be best being lauded for making them lose their cool.

We need to strengthen in the summer and recreate the gap we had and send that sore loser cunt back south in time for Christmas.

Wit a cunt. I want to smash that scouse fkn

Al fkn scott brown him n he’ll know real antagonism fkn cunt aaarrrrrgggghhhhh ??

having witnessed their vile bigotry for decades it was no surprise to see the reaction of the 800 maniacs in the away section yesterday i have always said that people should watch the crowd at ipox behind the goal when an opposing team has the audacity to score against them invariably a large section of them stand up foaming at the mouth with obscenities directed at the player who scored the goal i think its unique to that mob due to their we are the people sense of entitlement mentality

having witnessed their vile bigotry for decades it was no surprise to see the reaction of the 800 maniacs in the away section yesterday i have always said that people should watch the crowd at ipox behind the goal when an opposing team has the audacity to score against them invariably a large section of them stand up foaming at the mouth with obscenities directed at the player who scored the goal i think its unique to that mob due to their we are the people sense of entitlement mentality

His comments that “Andy (Halliday)was only defending his people “was an absolute disgrace this guy is just a scouse Ned who has dived head first into the sectarian cesspit that exists over there nobody plays the victim card like Sevco.
I don't get this"victim " business at all. They are not victims, the people who lost jobs, lost earnings or lost what was due to them are victims.
This lot are criminals, cheats, thieves, instigators, aggressors, supremacists who hide behind centuries old doctrine and think it makes them "special".
There are reasons why nobody likes you. So go stay in the past, take your flags, your emblems, your hate filled rhetoric and die quietly in your own self made prison.
You will not be missed.
Victims my fucking arse.

I don't get this"victim " business at all. They are not victims, the people who lost jobs, lost earnings or lost what was due to them are victims.
This lot are criminals, cheats, thieves, instigators, aggressors, supremacists who hide behind centuries old doctrine and think it makes them "special".
There are reasons why nobody likes you. So go stay in the past, take your flags, your emblems, your hate filled rhetoric and die quietly in your own self made prison.
You will not be missed.
Victims my fucking arse.
Could not have put that any better Weedoc, a great post man
HH

You will not be missed.
Victims my fucking arse.
Great post ??

They are only victims of their own cheating and self-entitlement.
Rewind to a time when a small club managed to get a result, ooohh they let us know and claimed to be back (from the dead if thats possible)they even believed in a natural order, they goaded Broony, who simply after taking abuse, waited for the next game, thats football.
no likey.pngcool mate see you at Celtic Park enjoy your wee shandy tonight

skysports-football-scott-brown_4603096.jpg

How sweet was that

Terrible out come,welcome to Scottish football 2019,Steven Gerrard
needs briefing regarding his pre and post match comments.

In all honesty the guy hasn,t a clue how to conduct himself.
Do Sevco have a PR system in place,it appears not.
Hope all all sleep well!!!! Media included as they condone every word
that comes out his mouth,really shameful.

He will have been briefed by a thing that looks like and sounds like and smells like a turd pile, slippy was taught parrot fashion the entitlement of a dead club and now victim status of a zombie club.

This moral free spin doctor for hire.

D0HWMctWkAIlp5-.jpg

their words provide ammunition enough for the lowest of their low.

Time for Celtic fans to start a online petition to shame the spokes people for these shame, starting with the selective and shameless and violence approving gerrards comments.

Last edited:
Back