Stevie Clarke

A

Anthony

Think Stevie Clarke deserves a lot of credit for the job hes done at Killie top of the league nearly half way through the season is a big achievement for them.Don't like talking about Brendan leaving but think Clarke would be a great appointment when that time comes.Hes turned a team of no hopers into a well organised hard to beat side .What does everyone think?

Think Stevie Clarke deserves a lot of credit for the job hes done at Killie top of the league nearly half way through the season is a big achievement for them.Don't like talking about Brendan leaving but think Clarke would be a great appointment when that time comes.Hes turned a team of no hopers into a well organised hard to beat side .What does everyone think?
I think you are spot on. But apparently T Wright has done a better job getting 2 wins and a draw in November say the SPFL. Corrupt bunch of cunts.

According to a tweet by Michael Stewart, over the last 38 games Kilmarnock are 3 points behind us.....

Celtic 78
Kilmarnock 75

Quite incredible really.

Anthony, i agree he is a fine manager but imo he parks the bus too much. I hate negative football.

Anybody think he has ambitions to manage us after BRENDAN leaves? If he continues doing well obviously? I do.
I'm sure its crossed his mind at some point hes the man i would go for when that time comes .Hes a Celtic man,bags of experience and hes a winner agree with maria above his footballs not great to watch but think that would change if he had a better quality of player

Clarke is doing a good job but that is not the full story

The plastic pitch they have MUST play a major part in their new found success as it"s a major advantage to a team who plays on it regularly

As an aside Full marks to Motherwell for their pitch It looked terrific last night a million miles away from the sponge that they used to have there until recently it used to be an absolute disgrace probably the worst pitch in Scottish Senior Football

HH?

You're not suggesting a BRexit Shoorly?

I hope not for a good few years, but, it will happen eventually.

BRexit. :).

That made me smile. Unlike the real Brexit which is a total fucking disaster. How much for my Brie et al French cheeses will cost is keeping me up nights. Not to mention my euro wide money laundering operation, but, mostly the cheese.

I don't know why people go on about Stevie Clarke being a Celtic man. To my certain knowledge he has never described himself as such. I know when asked for a preference between Celtic and rangers he said he preferred Celtic. His uncle played for Celtic and his big brother played for Kilmarnock, his uncle also for a short spell. Stevie would probably be happy enough to describe himself as a professional football coach. As such I am sure he would be delighted to be considered for the coach position at Celtic Park all things being equal.

From a purely financial point of view, he would be on far more money at Celtic, but dont think EPL clubs haven't noticed his success also.

I don't know why people go on about Stevie Clarke being a Celtic man. To my certain knowledge he has never described himself as such. I know when asked for a preference between Celtic and rangers he said he preferred Celtic. His uncle played for Celtic and his big brother played for Kilmarnock, his uncle also for a short spell. Stevie would probably be happy enough to describe himself as a professional football coach. As such I am sure he would be delighted to be considered for the coach position at Celtic Park all things being equal.
Seen an ex team mate saying he supported Celtic that was all so calm yourself down ?

Clarke seems to have assembled a team that can take on anybody. He's achieved a lot with very little money and it'll be interesting to see if they can provide real competition for the length of the season. He has to be admired and respected and a bigger club will give him the nod soon.

Back