Still want to be ruled over by these fannies

How would you like to be told how you could spend your pocket money

Quite disturbing chat that one.

You would think they would want independence if half of what they claim was remotely viable.

But no they want to keep the resources and share amongst their mates.

I think we should be pushing for English to get vote on independence from uk

Im pretty certain we would get independence quicker if they got a vote for it.

Quite disturbing chat that one.

You would think they would want independence if half of what they claim was remotely viable.

But no they want to keep the resources and share amongst their mates.

I think we should be pushing for English to get vote on independence from uk

Im pretty certain we would get independence quicker if they got a vote for it.
The fat prick with the glasses and pink shirt is no friend of Celtic yease no remember his “club for peadohiles “ jibe a couple a months ago during a meltdown on talkshites. Little brother. Talk radio. Complete and utter cunt

The fat prick with the glasses and pink shirt is no friend of Celtic yease no remember his “club for peadohiles “ jibe a couple a months ago during a meltdown on talkshites. Little brother. Talk radio. Complete and utter cunt
York rite masonry

club for peadophiles, head of house of york

Prince Andrew

strange coincidence

you'll never get a thread on ff on that dude

despite their zeal for blaming victims

Celtic are victims according to the house of secrets

But truth is they know

they all know the secret that cannot be revealed about the big house built as a temple for secret peepo

Guys an arsewipe ,will always be an arsewipe ,and by the looks of it smells like an arsewipe ,little engurlander with not a pot to piss in ranting the same uneducated line with not a thought of,,,,,,,,,,why have we never got rid of Scotland ,,,,,,,,,,it stumps every single one of them

an easy question with a really difficult answer

she'sa knt too

Agent P, is an evil wee Britnat Sasanach woman called Pauline, she & her band of followers hunt out people of independent mind & fill timelines with bile, she blocked me for a tweet in reference tae her Slack & Sagging Daisy.

Nasty Auld cow, imo. 😂

I'd never heard of her....so I called her a fudbanger....she replied..."oh I don't know what that is but I take it that's a compliment?"
I said it means "you have sex with yourself".....blocked 🤣🤣👍

Defo Pro independence, have been for years, but once we get it, I wouldn't know who to vote for, disgusted with the lot of them, don't trust any of them, but the SNP are the only way to get there, so they get my vote until we get the feck away from Westminster.
Maybe the noise can start a political party, we could have Mr Duffy as leader. VOTE DUFFY, FOR THE PARTY THAT LIKES TO PARTY, PARTY🍀💚👍

Back