Still want to be ruled over by these fannies

Defo Pro independence, have been for years, but once we get it, I wouldn't know who to vote for, disgusted with the lot of them, don't trust any of them, but the SNP are the only way to get there, so they get my vote until we get the feck away from Westminster.
Maybe the noise can start a political party, we could have Mr Duffy as leader. VOTE DUFFY, FOR THE PARTY THAT LIKES TO PARTY, PARTY🍀💚👍

I totally agree B, they are a means to an end but every party will have to work hard for votes after indie.

Too true Shammy, I'll smell a rat if it's only the same old partys on the voting paper, we need fresh ideas, a new breed of politician, and a lot feckin less of them, no more snouts in the trough, if it turns out to be a mini Westminster, then it'll be a complete waste of time voting for it imo.

Defo Pro independence, have been for years, but once we get it, I wouldn't know who to vote for, disgusted with the lot of them, don't trust any of them, but the SNP are the only way to get there, so they get my vote until we get the feck away from Westminster.
Maybe the noise can start a political party, we could have Mr Duffy as leader. VOTE DUFFY, FOR THE PARTY THAT LIKES TO PARTY, PARTY🍀💚👍
First thing ah wid dae Benignus, is ban stoptober! and make pubs open 24/7! and get booze oan prescription HH 🍺 🥳

SNP a ticket to independence and then vote for whoever you feel will serve you best a Scottish Labour, Scottish Green Independent etc. The SNP do not have to be your party but no other at this time will give you an independence from Westminster, free yourself to vote for whoever you want in the future in a Scotland free from robbing and fuck pig bastards who stop at nothing to kill you with every tax they can think up whilst writing laws for themselves. Forget about the SNP politics if you do npot believe in them thats not important, whats important is getting behind a party who wants to deliver an Independence.

Sturgeon will not deliver independence. She is up to her neck in the crimes against Alex Salmond. The head perjurer in the Salmond trial is a Westminster civil servant who had her employment extended, with Sturgeons approval, after she had been caught lying in the High Court. Why? I have voted SNP my whole life. No more though, not while Sturgeon is the leader. She would be out on her arse in an independent Scotland and she knows it, back to constituency surgeries and complaints about dog shite and noisy neighbours....she won't want to go back to that after being First Minister.
I don't believe she wants or can deliver independence, her bosses in Westminster will not allow it.
Did you know Sturgeon and her cabal of perjurors also modified the Scottish Parliaments complaints procedure retroactively so they could frame Alex Salmond?
The SNP dominate Scottish politics in Holyrood and Westminster. With Brexit and the clown Johnson in Downing Street a referendum now would deliver independence guaranteed. So why won't you Nicola?
If you put as much effort into getting independence as you did helping your Westminster civil servant perjuror pal ( Evans ) frame Salmond, we would be independent now.
Why hasn't the Westminster perjuror been prosecuted? I am sure Tommy Sheridan is asking the same question.
Everything I said above has been proved so far by the committee investigating the conspiracy against Salmond.

If you're the average working stiff, what passes for Labour and the Conservatives in Scotland, are going to fuck you over
Get Indy first, then get those in the party out, who you think are not contributing to the country's best interests
But, it's your vote, I don't live there, but have family and friends who do
I know what life is like under Tory/WM rule in the past and it's time for a real change
Anyway, not getting into it, just my two cents, but it's your vote, hopefully, you use it wisely
Stay safe
HH

Last edited:

Stella idea!

Sturgeon will not deliver independence. She is up to her neck in the crimes against Alex Salmond. The head perjurer in the Salmond trial is a Westminster civil servant who had her employment extended, with Sturgeons approval, after she had been caught lying in the High Court. Why? I have voted SNP my whole life. No more though, not while Sturgeon is the leader. She would be out on her arse in an independent Scotland and she knows it, back to constituency surgeries and complaints about dog shite and noisy neighbours....she won't want to go back to that after being First Minister.
I don't believe she wants or can deliver independence, her bosses in Westminster will not allow it.
Did you know Sturgeon and her cabal of perjurors also modified the Scottish Parliaments complaints procedure retroactively so they could frame Alex Salmond?
The SNP dominate Scottish politics in Holyrood and Westminster. With Brexit and the clown Johnson in Downing Street a referendum now would deliver independence guaranteed. So why won't you Nicola?
If you put as much effort into getting independence as you did helping your Westminster civil servant perjuror pal ( Evans ) frame Salmond, we would be independent now.
Why hasn't the Westminster perjuror been prosecuted? I am sure Tommy Sheridan is asking the same question.
Everything I said above has been proved so far by the committee investigating the conspiracy against Salmond.

Very damning...

SNP a ticket to independence and then vote for whoever you feel will serve you best a Scottish Labour, Scottish Green Independent etc. The SNP do not have to be your party but no other at this time will give you an independence from Westminster, free yourself to vote for whoever you want in the future in a Scotland free from robbing and fuck pig bastards who stop at nothing to kill you with every tax they can think up whilst writing laws for themselves. Forget about the SNP politics if you do npot believe in them thats not important, whats important is getting behind a party who wants to deliver an Independence.

Sinn Fein?

"Sturgeon will not deliver independence."

Thats me and you're job sorted then.,

Phil MacGiollaBhain Retweeted

Gavin Esler

@gavinesler

·
4h

You are right
@Douglas4Moray
- so is this also then a call for Dominic Cummings to be sacked, or is he a “special case” because you put party loyalty above public health?
Quote Tweet

zHknfEDE_normal.jpg

Douglas Ross MP

@Douglas4Moray
· 17h
We are the middle of a pandemic - travelling hundreds of miles on public transport having tested positive for this deadly virus isn’t a mistake, it’s complete disregard for everything we are fighting against. @MargaretFerrier must go, with immediate effect.

I said the same thing to the Mrs today, she should say I will resign if Cummings does. Having said that, she was far more reckless than Cummings. My dad was under strict instructions not leave the house until he got the results of his Covid test, which came back negative.
Not only did Ferrier leave her hoose she travelled on a train to London before she had her test results. While in London her test results confirmed she had Covid. She then got a train to Glasgow knowing she had Covid
She should be jailed for being a total fool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back