Stop whinging

calm down there you all sound like the klan. This is Celtic remember. Stop rocking a steady boat. Thank your lucky stars that we can have a go at a champ league spot, turning on the bhoys will only f..k it up.
Ach JB, fine sentiments indeed, but we all need a good whinge and whine every now and then......it's good for the soul and prevents untold damage to household utensils and domestic animals!!!

Everyone has something to prove now, so hopefully we can get back on track and put some joy in the world.

calm down there you all sound like the klan. This is Celtic remember. Stop rocking a steady boat. Thank your lucky stars that we can have a go at a champ league spot, turning on the bhoys will only f..k it up.

Its us not staying calm and getting angry that set us apart from the Klan actually....what would you have us do?? Accept utter failure and incompetence??
That would be acting like the Klan.
The board, the players and the manager will hear our anger and understand that they need to be better.
They represent Celtic and better do it with fucking pride???

Its us not staying calm and getting angry that set us apart from the Klan actually....what would you have us do?? Accept utter failure and incompetence??
The board, the players and the manager will hear our anger and understand that they need to be better.

Anger is one thing but campaign to remove anyone is a knee jerk reaction. We fucked up. Let's remember the house of cards crap. Don't help it happen. We are winners let's keep it that way.

No knee jerk here. Everyone and their dog saw this coming. PL chose business over football.....again. And we arent winners are we? We lost last night. We are out of the champions league.

Anger is one thing but campaign to remove anyone is a knee jerk reaction. We fucked up. Let's remember the house of cards crap. Don't help it happen. We are winners let's keep it that way.

We should not be blamed for any fucking thing mate. If you want to have a go, aim at the Cunts who caused it. Not the support who have to deal with them being fucking useless, dithering shitebags. We go down it’s Lawell and Lenny. End of.

If we go to Mordor again and play like shitebags they way the last two went. That’s the players and until Lenny picks me or Lawell puts me in charge of recruitment. It’s their fault.

We should not be blamed for any fucking thing mate. If you want to have a go, aim at the Cunts who caused it. Not the support who have to deal with them being fucking useless, dithering shitebags. We go down it’s Lawell and Lenny. End of.

If we go to Mordor again and play like shitebags they way the last two went. That’s the players and until Lenny picks me or Lawell puts me in charge of recruitment. It’s their fault.

☝️☝️☝️☝️this

ah want tae whinge!

Whinge away MD....if we were huns ?? we would be waking up to the papers this morning telling us it ok to be out of the champs league. That big king will still buy superstars and we are still the best in the world....and if we where huns ????? we would smile and say "we ar ra peepel" and walk out the door to the bru singing about going for 55......and blaming the tarriers for our problems.....
Its cos we arent huns that we wont except shit like last night quietly......(although it seems like no one at celtic actually gives a fuck how we feel to be honest)

Whinge away MD....if we were huns ?? we would be waking up to the papers this morning telling us it ok to be out of the champs league. That big king will still buy superstars and we are still the best in the world....and if we where huns ????? we would smile and say "we ar ra peepel" and walk out the door to the bru singing about going for 55......and blaming the tarriers for our problems.....
Its cos we arent huns that we wont except shit like last night quietly......(although it seems like no one at celtic actually gives a fuck how we feel to be honest)
(y):cry::cry::cry:!

I'm beginning to question my sanity over this.
I'm wondering if Peter Lawell is actually not a penny pinching accountant but instead an inveterate gambler.
Is he trying to disprove Dave King's assertion that one year without Champions League money will see us implode?
So He is going to try it for not just one year, but two, three, four - - - ?
Naw. Even his ego isn't that big. Or is it?

Yeah this is Celtic

Thank our lucky stars ,,wtf

here's a clue the boats sprung a leak , and were sick of seeing the same movie every year knowing full well what the ending is

Well fuckin said Lubo. ???

Snap. I canny believe I’ve not been snapped up by Vogue. :)

My mum made me go to a modelling agency years ago and i didn’t want to. It doesn’t float ma boat. I think ghirls have more attributes than looks tbh.

So i told my mum i wasn’t what they were lookin for.

Went to work the next day and they called the house lookin for me to go in and get papped.

Man my mum was fkn ragin wi me lol.

But i told her my reasons for no wantin to go there and she grudgingly accepted.

Yeah tims are too good lookin to be klan pal ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back