Strachan Rumours

I've said before, with the passing of time, WGS has grown on me.
As you say, he had budget cuts to deal with and actually did a pretty remarkable job considering.
Players seem to love playing for him.
He's not the box office appointment we crave, but if it was him to the end of the season, he knows the team/players and whats required to be a successful manager.
Sounds uncannily like history repeating itself
I forgot that he lost the services of Bobo that season as well
Right now I'd let my missus manage Celtic till the end of the season. She takes no shit and would have them organised🤣🤣🤣
😂 😂 😂 🍀
( because of a contract dispute I think )

Realistically though, it's looking likely we'll drop more points than they will if we don't get our act together.
Based on what, not sure if people are grasping we have domestically lost one game, turn those draws into maximum points and weres the crisis, worst possible start to a campaign, Bolingoli incident the Christie incident, Bitton injured el hammad injured, Eddie injured, Forrest injured, Ayer missed a game injury, new guys straight in with no pre season behind them, Ajeti, Klamala and Duffy, under normal corcumstances the team and new players would have been away gelling. 26 Domestic games to go. There is no doubt there has been bad performances but wisen up if this is us when bad, i look forward to the best of Celtic to turn up. But my first port of call would be a word with Srevie Clarke and tell him the script, no one available too heavy a schedule and no assurances re covid with the SFAm see Aberdeen.

Based on what, not sure if people are grasping we have domestically lost one game, turn those draws into maximum points and weres the crisis, worst possible start to a campaign, Bolingoli incident the Christie incident, Bitton injured el hammad injured, Eddie injured, Forrest injured, Ayer missed a game injury, new guys straight in with no pre season behind them, Ajeti, Klamala and Duffy, under normal corcumstances the team and new players would have been away gelling. 26 Domestic games to go. There is no doubt there has been bad performances but wisen up if this is us when bad, i look forward to the best of Celtic to turn up. But my first port of call would be a word with Srevie Clarke and tell him the script, no one available too heavy a schedule and no assurances re covid with the SFAm see Aberdeen.
👏👏👏👏👏

When will the best of Celtic turn up? "Next game" as we've been looking for all season so far.

its his analysis and decision making that concern me most and the lack of creativity and constantly picking same guys to do the same thing even when it hasn't been great last week or week before or week before.

team ethic is gone, its all solo charges and nae passing with poor positions and poor awareness

tactically its inept

if its players why he keeps picking them

if its his instructions he blames everybody but himself

after turgid few chances created he describes it as best he ever seen

huffing and puffing and moonbeams this season

sometimes wonder if he instructing player with moonbeams

cause his demeanour during game doesn't match his after match analysis

and he sounds out of ideas with players he signed.

not good enough for me boab

we are drawing games against teams who aren't very good

and losing against teams we should be creating much more real chances

repeat

its his analysis and decision making that concern me most and the lack of creativity and constantly picking same guys to do the same thing even when it hasn't been great last week or week before or week before.

team ethic is gone, its all solo charges and nae passing with poor positions and poor awareness

tactically its inept

if its players why he keeps picking them

if its his instructions he blames everybody but himself

after turgid few chances created he describes it as best he ever seen

huffing and puffing and moonbeams this season

sometimes wonder if he instructing player with moonbeams

cause his demeanour during game doesn't match his after match analysis

and he sounds out of ideas with players he signed.

not good enough for me boab

we are drawing games against teams who aren't very good

and losing against teams we should be creating much more real chances

repeat
Maybe Kennedy and Strachan then could pipe up for once talk to the guy and perhaps let him know they are still alive.

Read it again, Boab. "If we don't get our act together" If we do, sure, we could turn those dropped points into wins, we could see us at our best, but, what the season has shown us so far, regardless of the circumstances, is that we're miles off it and theres no signs of us improving. Anytime we have looked like getting our shit together we take 4 steps back. So we do look likely to drop more points than a team who are winning everyweek, and easily.

Fuck Europe use it as free experimental no pressure on games, setup to win, by all means, but, with different players getting game time under testing conditions, result means not a jot to me, I know some will noyt agree but the focus this year is not Europe.
I wasn't refering to Europe, my point is we lunge into every game in hope for just once this season we will perform at our best for 90 plus minutes. League or Europe.

We aren't privvy to their input or lack of it. For all we know they have raised their voice but whatever way you look at it, it's broke.
Aye it might look that way looking in, but I am not so sure the players share our opinions so fuck the media and fuck radio Clyde still not listened to it and I have missed fuck all when you listen to others you start to see the media bubble and the shite they put out. Hail hail

Fuck the Huns

I would like to stick my hand in the air and say I am 100% behind Neil Lennon.
I applaud that. I would say a slight majority of people are 100% behind him Vigo, but they're unhappy with what they're watching and the manager bears the brunt of the performances of any team. I do think the manner in which he's being spoken of is pretty poor.
I am behind the man but asking questions of his ability to get the best out of the team at the moment

Back