Strachan Rumours

Fader

I'm so depressed when it comes to Celtic just now that I put off my daily fix of Celtic News for as long as I can. This afternoon I finally sat down with my usual coffee, opened my Google feed and seen a story about Keith Jackass talking about Strachan getting the job. Now I know it's probably bullshit, but given the way this year has been, you never know.

What's your thoughts on it?

If there is any truth in it, it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence

I'm so depressed when it comes to Celtic just now that I put off my daily fix of Celtic News for as long as I can. This afternoon I finally sat down with my usual coffee, opened my Google feed and seen a story about Keith Jackass talking about Strachan getting the job. Now I know it's probably bullshit, but given the way this year has been, you never know.

What's your thoughts on it?

If there is any truth in it, it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence
Keith Jackson aye he has sources who talk to him, hahahaha wealth of the radar

Last edited:

If this is the best we can do, then all hope for 10iar is gone.

Eddy Howe would be a good approach, but would need time to work. Think it would be a case of trial and error until he got things fully under control which would be ok of we're willing to forget about this season and focus on getting ourselfs full-strength for next. Personally, I think this could be our best option. Nobody we can bring in now would make me confident of repairing the damage in time to save 10iar, but if we don't do anything they'll be looking good for next seasons title as well.

We're stuck with Lennon until the final with the diet huns i reckon
This defo...its clear to one and all we need gutted from top to bottom I can't see the board appointing someone else because of the spectre of the 10 hanging over the club wit if the new guy disnae win the league either next summer wid be brutal for new guy trying to build a new team no matter wit we must soldier on the now way wit we have and big changes and fresh start in summer is wit I'd do anyway

Latest posts

Back