Strange Ambitions....

I looked in dordogne area at house for a while with my pal. There’s tons of properties available and still some great deals left. We were meant to go over last year to look at a few, then the world went tae shit
All came Fae watching some Cornish geezer in tv running about France cooking seafood. He mentioned it was cheap and it was.
always fancied a farmhouse type thing in the sticks. For a bit of peace and quiet.
No I’m fecking scunnered with peace and quiet.
I'd went over when my mate bought his in 2009 ,mate and his burd had just travelled around and once they'd found a place and done the deal they headed home and filled a container with all the building supplies/ furniture /tools while they waited for all the planning ad red tape to go through

They rounded up as many slaves lackeys mates they could get and trawled through
Gumtree ,ebay and the french markets for stuff ,the house had a good roof and that was about it it had no septic tank/sewerage ,no leckie and water was a hit n a miss but you could see the potential .

A problem you can fall into is if like them you buy ground that has been divided and sold off from the original portfolio any commonage or right of ways can either be lost or the owner has signed them over to himself ,so in some cases can hinder access even just to route in water or leckie

We all went round the french markets and the large antique warehouses filled our fans up for the run home and as soon as we got off at dover we sold the whole load paid for the trip and then some

And we tell them to speak to Kelly cos he's the majority share holder, see ive thought this through im no as daft as you think! 😼
That's fine by me

Cos NAW and Feck off are recognized the world over ,so is the phrase ''it wiz him '' and as most mafia and romani Bulgarians eats cats i'll have that ace up my sleeve just incase ,,,,,,see i thought it through too

Whats the fascination with Bulgaria was Kazakhstan sold out

I'd went over when my mate bought his in 2009 ,mate and his burd had just travelled around and once they'd found a place and done the deal they headed home and filled a container with all the building supplies/ furniture /tools while they waited for all the planning ad red tape to go through

They rounded up as many slaves lackeys mates they could get and trawled through
Gumtree ,ebay and the french markets for stuff ,the house had a good roof and that was about it it had no septic tank/sewerage ,no leckie and water was a hit n a miss but you could see the potential .

A problem you can fall into is if like them you buy ground that has been divided and sold off from the original portfolio any commonage or right of ways can either be lost or the owner has signed them over to himself ,so in some cases can hinder access even just to route in water or leckie

We all went round the french markets and the large antique warehouses filled our fans up for the run home and as soon as we got off at dover we sold the whole load paid for the trip and then some
Missus has an aunt and uncle that bought a run down rural gite in France, let part out for holidays and lived in the rest. Looked nice but they never settled, although they spoke decent French they struggled with more indepth conversations, like explaining to a garage what was wrong with their car or discussing shit with a doctor. I can see how that would be an issue unless you are really fluent.
They've sold up and moved to South Wales now, having lived there they'll probably find that language barrier even worse! 😹

Latest posts

Back