Strange Ambitions....

Same position as you only here in tenerife.vigo. looking for an old finca/farmhouse to renovate and hopefully live in eventually. A balmy 20 degrees here at the moment. , why wouldn't I. HH
Only 13 degrees here in Northern Portugal Tim. Cool in the shade but noice in the sun. I'm too old for a finca. I want to renovate, sell, renovate for my old age.

Last edited:
I'm in Perth today, snowing like fuck, roads are a nightmare, can't get the van parked because everyone is stupid, hate landlords, hate tenants, hate snow, hate Perth, hate leaking toilets, hate other contractors who caused the leak, hate estate agents for losing keys, hate pretty much everything right now.
Have a nice day everyone.

Hoopy, I got asked whit school ah went tae and didn’t get the job either 😡
Years ago I got asked the same question by some tube interviewing me for a job I didn't want, couldn't do and didn't need, but some dick at the job centre thought differently,

And what school did you attend??

Me...Well mostly I never went, found it boring, but it was a Catholic School, stunned silence.

Funnily enough I never got the job. So back to my casual work and signing on for poor me.😅

Hoopy, I got asked whit school ah went tae and didn’t get the job either 😡
I can go better than that Rose

After i left school i went for an interview with a local family business they were a quite big firm and the wife and daughter held the interview ,got offered the job there and then told to start the next day
on walking out the factory the wife introduced me to her husband who had just come in he asked my name then told me the job was filled turns out my old fella had lamped him years ago when they were at school together and he still held a grudge

the firm went bankrupt 3 yrs later

I'm in Perth today, snowing like fuck, roads are a nightmare, can't get the van parked because everyone is stupid, hate landlords, hate tenants, hate snow, hate Perth, hate leaking toilets, hate other contractors who caused the leak, hate estate agents for losing keys, hate pretty much everything right now.
Have a nice day everyone.
Perths great
but watch out there's a lot of twats visit it :whistle:

Latest posts

Back