Strange Ambitions....

I looked at Bulgaria for houses, cheap as fuck! You get a run down farm with a few acres for like 15 grand!
Lots of snakes though apparently, not keen on those sneeky fuckers!
Looked into that in 2008 prices cheap and a lot of stories of folk gettin ripped off and forced out the homes they bought so gave it a swerve , Romania was the same

A mate left New York and bought a crackin wee farm house in the Dordogne , english investors had got in first and divided the lands and sold them off but for the 35k euros he paid he got a bargain most of Brittany nows been picked clean of any bargains

When I was younger I was gonna fuck off for a year to a native American reservation. I had the chance and didn't take it. I regret it now.
I had a list of places I wanted to go to and got to most of them. Two I didn't get to and maybe someday I will, Angel falls in Venezuela and machu picchu in Peru.

Been to Angel falls...some place man...flight is a bit dodgy...we were staying in Margarita island and done a day trip.... talking of that, it was summer of 97 and I mind phoning my old dear to see if we had signed anyone....she said "aw some wee Swedish guy with dreadlocks who I've never heard of" 😎👍

Looked into that in 2008 prices cheap and a lot of stories of folk gettin ripped off and forced out the homes they bought so gave it a swerve , Romania was the same

A mate left New York and bought a crackin wee farm house in the Dordogne , english investors had got in first and divided the lands and sold them off but for the 35k euros he paid he got a bargain most of Brittany nows been picked clean of any bargains
I looked in dordogne area at house for a while with my pal. There’s tons of properties available and still some great deals left. We were meant to go over last year to look at a few, then the world went tae shit
All came Fae watching some Cornish geezer in tv running about France cooking seafood. He mentioned it was cheap and it was.
always fancied a farmhouse type thing in the sticks. For a bit of peace and quiet.
No I’m fecking scunnered with peace and quiet.

A few of us could chip in 10 grand each, Kelly has to toss in 20 grand (just the way it works out mate) and we could have our very own Noise holiday home, 5 bedrooms and a pool! 😺
Aye then the Bulgarian mafia turn up and extort a grand a week to let you stay in your hoose

Back