Strange Ambitions....

Hoopy427

A break from the misery of football, do you have any strange ambitious? I don't mean anything far fetched like becoming a PhD and curing Zombie's or acting like a Miss World contestant and solving world poverty, I'm thinking of some strange shit that you might actually achieve. Maybe travelling somewhere or learning to play the fiddle or something, I don't know.
I'd love to restore an early 70's Norton Commando, full nut and bolt rebuild, just me in a garage with some tunes and some Stella restoring an old motorbike. The strange part is I haven't ridden a motorbike in 30 years and I don't really want to ride one in the future, I just want to restore one!

A break from the misery of football, do you have any strange ambitious? I don't mean anything far fetched like becoming a PhD and curing Zombie's or acting like a Miss World contestant and solving world poverty, I'm thinking of some strange shit that you might actually achieve. Maybe travelling somewhere or learning to play the fiddle or something, I don't know.
I'd love to restore an early 70's Norton Commando, full nut and bolt rebuild, just me in a garage with some tunes and some Stella restoring an old motorbike. The strange part is I haven't ridden a motorbike in 30 years and I don't really want to ride one in the future, I just want to restore one!
Ave got something in the hoose a donโ€™t want tae ride if yea can restore that batter in๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A got my workshop finished last year got the wiring in and the stove set up ,racks tools everything that i could finally put my hands on instead searching for them have an old bmw i plan to restore have all the panels all the interior and now have some time

Got a plasma cutter a pile of steel n set masel on fire ,wee tip craighoppers thinsulate kiwi trousers are flamable ,,,,a mean really really fkn flammable burny hot had to stick ma leg in a water tough

got so much room when i do go out to make a start i light the the stove and end up just sittin by the fire gettin a heat

Am on the lookout for a yamaha xs850 custom i used to have one would love to get one to rebuild

Last edited by a moderator:
A got my workshop finished last year got the wiring in and the stove set up ,racks tools everything that i could finally put my hands on instead searching for them have an old bmw i plan to restore have all the panels all the interior and now have some time

Got a plasma cutter a pile of steel n set masel on fire ,wee tip craighoppers thinsulate kiwi trousers are flamable ,,,,a mean really really fkn flammable burny hot had to stick ma leg in a water tough

got so much room when i do go out to make a start i light the the stove and end up just sittin by the fire gettin a heat

Am on the lookout for a yamahaxs850 custom i used to have one would love to get one to rebuild
Strange name furra woman ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Am on the lookout for a yamaha xs850 custom i used to have one would love to get one to rebuild
What model BMW Kelly?

I wid love to travel to Peru and the Andes then doon to the amazonian basin see bit of the Aztec cities and pyramids and also the amazon jungle they animals over there it's just an amazing place to experience got some savings hoping next 2 year I shud have enough to piss off somewhere if not south america I will be goin somewhere always been a dream to travel the world ๐Ÿคž here's hoping a dont croak it first ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Back