Strange Ambitions....

Full fuel injection system but all mechanical don't think there was any electronics involved at all, amazing thing!
Rs 26 and 31 race capris and porche 911s used the system there was an episode of wheeler dealers USA where they should you the innner workers of the system talk about intricate and detailed , but they say there kinda bullet proof mechanicaly

Rs 26 and 31 race capris and porche 911s used the system there was an episode of wheeler dealers USA where they should you the innner workers of the system talk about intricate and detailed , but they say there kinda bullet proof mechanicaly
Never knew it was used on racing capris, I love mechanical solutions, canny be arsed with electronic shit, probably because I don't understand it! 😹

A break from the misery of football, do you have any strange ambitious? I don't mean anything far fetched like becoming a PhD and curing Zombie's or acting like a Miss World contestant and solving world poverty, I'm thinking of some strange shit that you might actually achieve. Maybe travelling somewhere or learning to play the fiddle or something, I don't know.
I'd love to restore an early 70's Norton Commando, full nut and bolt rebuild, just me in a garage with some tunes and some Stella restoring an old motorbike. The strange part is I haven't ridden a motorbike in 30 years and I don't really want to ride one in the future, I just want to restore one!
An old bf of mine built his own Norton Dominator. It was beautiful with it's sparkly tank which he took layers and layers of paintwork to achieve. Them were the days. 🏍️

A break from the misery of football, do you have any strange ambitious? I don't mean anything far fetched like becoming a PhD and curing Zombie's or acting like a Miss World contestant and solving world poverty, I'm thinking of some strange shit that you might actually achieve. Maybe travelling somewhere or learning to play the fiddle or something, I don't know.
I'd love to restore an early 70's Norton Commando, full nut and bolt rebuild, just me in a garage with some tunes and some Stella restoring an old motorbike. The strange part is I haven't ridden a motorbike in 30 years and I don't really want to ride one in the future, I just want to restore one!
Ha ha ha. That made me laugh. I thought you meant Norton Commander.... a brilliant old software program I used to use.

I miss being a pillion Loopy. My ex hubby had a bike too which I nearly went into labour on. 😂
Last time I was on the back of a bike was when I was a kitten, big pan European Honda, bugger hit 140 going past Loch Lubnaig, I started lifting off the seat honestly thought I was going to go airborne! Absolutely fucking terrified, legs were like jelly for two days! 😹

Last time I was on the back of a bike was when I was a kitten, big pan European Honda, bugger hit 140 going past Loch Lubnaig, I started lifting off the seat honestly thought I was going to go airborne! Absolutely fucking terrified, legs were like jelly for two days! 😹
Thats why ye want tae build a Norton Commando

Always wanted to build a log cabin a real one not the garden center ones had looked at plans and different designs folk had built and priced up logs £850 a load from the forrest ,
but most on offer were pulp or saw logs all spruce and not ideal all cut at 3m lengths if you wanted longer the cost was through the roof both for logs and for transport
All you need is a bit of land with trees on it and a chainsaw.... get intae it Kelly.

Back