Strange Ambitions....

Never had and probably never will have any musical abilities.

I couldn't differentiate between A major and C minor for all the tea in China, but I would love to be able to play the piano, also having fingers that look like deep fried mozzarella sticks doesn't help, but a Bhoy can dream eh.

I can't sing either but when 60,000 others join in I give it a bash 🥳

Never had and probably never will have any musical abilities.

I couldn't differentiate between A major and C minor for all the tea in China, but I would love to be able to play the piano, also having fingers that look like deep fried mozzarella sticks doesn't help, but a Bhoy can dream eh.

I can't sing either but when 60,000 others join in I give it a bash 🥳
My missus plays the piano and she's tried to explain it to me, to her its all about maths and numerical sequence! Honest to fuck i was lost after 5 minutes!
I bought an electric guitar years ago, I assumed after a week of practice I'd be at least Jimmy Page standard, I wasn't, sold the bloody thing.

I've accepted i have the musical talent of a One Direction member. 😿

My missus plays the piano and she's tried to explain it to me, to her its all about maths and numerical sequence! Honest to fuck i was lost after 5 minutes!
I bought an electric guitar years ago, I assumed after a week of practice I'd be at least Jimmy Page standard, I wasn't, sold the bloody thing.

I've accepted i have the musical talent of a One Direction member. 😿
Or Robbie Williams. 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back