Strange words.

I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with this thread. I read the heading "strange words" and I thought, " I know loads of strange words", only to have my bubble burst when I fuckin read what the thread was actually about. Fuckin gutted!

I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with this thread. I read the heading "strange words" and I thought, " I know loads of strange words", only to have my bubble burst when I fuckin read what the thread was actually about. Fuckin gutted!

Crack on with some strange words then, Deadner.

Ok, I'm gonna fuckin hijack this thread like the cuckoo and the nest, I'm takin it over..........
Now some of these words might be what's none as slang or in some cases scattered Irish, which may be old Irish words with the edges knocked off them over the years. See do you know what they mean....
A hape!

Ok, I'm gonna fuckin hijack this thread like the cuckoo and the nest, I'm takin it over..........
Now some of these words might be what's none as slang or in some cases scattered Irish, which may be old Irish words with the edges knocked off them over the years. See do you know what they mean....
A hape!

Haven't a scooby.

An wtf would you know. Im very ladylike. Just not on a football forum or with certain people.

I do have very polite and well mannered children. They were taught very well.

I hold a very responsible job so dont go about my business in anything other than ladylike professionalism.

But yeah dont really feel ladylike when shit boils my pickles haha

When you say 'ladylike professionalism' you're surely not implying that you are a....well a mmmmm.....I mean a...........mmmmm what I'm trying to say is.....an accountant

When you say 'ladylike professionalism' you're surely not implying that you are a....well a mmmmm.....I mean a...........mmmmm what I'm trying to say is.....an accountant

ye got a "thing" for Maria Imatim.....

You still crack me up ???

A hape would be a way of describing someone who was severely overweight.
Scour would be the skitter.
My Da says that he's going to the Scourie, usually with a newspaper.

Discombob-bob-bobulated is a funny word that I use completely out of context just for the fun of saying it.

BTW, wtf is Judith the weather lassie wearing today........thought the test card had been brought back there.

Back