Strange words.

My Da says that he's going to the Scourie, usually with a newspaper.

Discombob-bob-bobulated is a funny word that I use completely out of context just for the fun of saying it.

BTW, wtf is Judith the weather lassie wearing today........thought the test card had been brought back there.

She's a scarry wumman and no mistake

Wonder if she's related to Tony?

HH,?

I only judge a person on their personal attributes.

The fact that Maria happens to wears 6 inch heels has no bearing whatsoever on my admiration for her as a person.

However, should she choose to wear an outfit that complimented the heels in question I would have to reevaluate matters. ?

I'm sure we'll be hearing from Maria and the heels soon enough No idea about her outfits though just the heels ?

HH?

I only judge a person on their personal attributes.

The fact that Maria happens to wears 6 inch heels has no bearing whatsoever on my admiration for her as a person.

However, should she choose to wear an outfit that complimented the heels in question I would have to reevaluate matters. ?[/QU

I admire a strong, sassy, intelligent, confident, funny, uninhibited, kind hearted, classy, Celtic minded woman who speaks her mind. I've no doubt attractive should be in there somewhere too.

What's not to like ?
Fs man your trying to hard

It’s sounding more and more likely there will be no defensive players bought. Not a shock, but bitterly disappointing yet again not fixing the weakest part of the team. KT out, Boyata and Benkovic off in the summer. Comperr and Hendry a waste of time and money. Ralston injured now too. Pathetic doesn’t come close to how we are going about fixing it.

It’s sounding more and more likely there will be no defensive players bought. Not a shock, but bitterly disappointing yet again not fixing the weakest part of the team. KT out, Boyata and Benkovic off in the summer. Comperr and Hendry a waste of time and money. Ralston injured now too. Pathetic doesn’t come close to how we are going about fixing it.

Looks like the BOARD feel like we're healthy enough for domestic opponents and probably can't see us getting past Valencia

Don't need to fork out buy money with Burke and Weah going back to their parent Clubs in the summer

It's a sad state of affairs right enough Hope you're wrong HH?

She's a scarry wumman and no mistake

Wonder if she's related to Tony?

HH,?
But she's oddly compelling too, Bill.!

Maybe the dress was emitting hypnotic rays, but that's a woman who can reprimand me all day if she wants.

I think it's a throwback to getting the strap from my teacher in my youth, but I find myself sticking my hands out for six of the best when she's talking about low pressure systems coming from the East.

Looks like the BOARD feel like we're healthy enough for domestic opponents and probably can't see us getting past Valencia

Don't need to fork out buy money with Burke and Weah going back to their parent Clubs in the summer

It's a sad state of affairs right enough Hope you're wrong HH?

So do I. I just can’t get my head around it, but have decided to just let what happens happen. It’s affecting my mental health getting worked up about it, so I’m chilling out as it does no good losing the plot.

Been over this course too many times. Same old shit year in year out regarding the defence.

But she's oddly compelling too, Bill.!

Maybe the dress was emitting hypnotic rays, but that's a woman who can reprimand me all day if she wants.

I think it's a throwback to getting the strap from my teacher in my youth, but I find myself sticking my hands out for six of the best when she's talking about low pressure systems coming from the East.

HHHMMM Miss Kerr was my CP distributor at primary

Blue eyed blonde early to mid 20s size 10 She smelt gorgeous mini story suede boots A real Honey

Took our class to a park one day for athletics training

A bunch of teenage guys were razzing her and she put them down with couple of killer lines

Ended up marrying and going to live in Brazil

Would be in here 70s now I reckon but I've never forgotten her

HH?

HHHMMM Miss Kerr was my CP distributor at primary

Blue eyed blonde early to mid 20s size 10 She smelt gorgeous mini story suede boots A real Honey

Took our class to a park one day for athletics training

A bunch of teenage guys were razzing her and she put them down with couple of killer lines

Ended up marrying and going to live in Brazil

Would be in here 70s now I reckon but I've never forgotten her

HH?
Hahaha Miss Kerr has left a lasting impression on me and I haven't seen her.

I remember my first primary school teacher (Miss Milne) being this exotic creature that looked completely out of place in a dreary and drab school.

Don't know if it's our minds that play tricks on us, but I don't think we ever get over our first wee crush on our teachers.

Back