STRATHCLYDE PARK ‘over weekend’

Coronavirus: Spain surpasses China COVID-19 cases as deaths rise to 7,340
http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-spain-covid-19-deaths-rise-by-812-to-7340-11965650
The question is this ,do we believe the numbers from China ?is the communist party in China telling the truth ,personally no ,I don’t think so ,remember Chernobyl,the commies still maintain the deaths are in the thirties ? When the truth is they are in there thousands ,likewise here !this is a massive coverup, even now being questioned on sky news as to China figures,hh

The question is this ,do we believe the numbers from China ?is the communist party in China telling the truth ,personally no ,I don’t think so ,remember Chernobyl,the commies still maintain the deaths are in the thirties ? When the truth is they are in there thousands ,likewise here !this is a massive coverup, even now being questioned on sky news as to China figures,hh
It is not only Chinese figures that may be fudged.

Remember that the official UK Goverment figures at the end of all will deliberately understate the real number of deaths we suffer. Unlike every other government the UK will only count numbers of Covid 19 deaths that take place in hospitals (all home deaths and ones in old folks homes, care homes, etc, will NOT count); Covid 19 tests will NOT be performed during post mortems to check if this a contributory factor to the cause of death (so again, only people actually being treated for it in hospital will count); and permission from the next of kin must be granted to be counted in the total.

Just why Bojo and his senior Tory cronies feel the need to take this stance has never been clarified, but almost as if their initial statements and actions - which flew in the face of most other governments actions and contradicted the best avsilable medical advice - will have lead to thousands of unnecessary deaths, and they want to downplay this as much as possible!

Fines for 25 people in Scotland under coronavirus rules https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52090431
I can understand why the fines are there but 30quid doubling to 60 quid if not paid in 30 days or so is disgraceful. People haven't got full wages and this to me smacks of the govt using this as a means to recoup as many quids as possible because of the money they've guaranteed to workers. Yes people should be punished but I'm not convinced that this is the way. The polis ought to walk into the nearest co-op or morrisons if they are looking for people not following the social distancing rules.

Remember that the official UK Goverment figures at the end of all will deliberately understate the real number of deaths we suffer. Unlike every other government the UK will only count numbers of Covid 19 deaths that take place in hospitals (all home deaths and ones in old folks homes, care homes, etc, will NOT count); Covid 19 tests will NOT be performed during post mortems to check if this a contributory factor to the cause of death (so again, only people actually being treated for it in hospital will count); and permission from the next of kin must be granted to be counted in the total.

Just why Bojo and his senior Tory cronies feel the need to take this stance has never been clarified, but almost as if their initial statements and actions - which flew in the face of most other governments actions and contradicted the best avsilable medical advice - will have lead to thousands of unnecessary deaths, and they want to downplay this as much as possible!

Because the true numbers would need answers if folk knew the true figure they would be up in arms demanding an inquirey into how this govt layed out plans for the virus and what actions and when did they take them
By diluting the numbers in the wy there doing you lessen the impact ,it takes the publics perception away from the true horror of the virus

The torys did a similar thing every time a body came back from afghanistan it was always on the 6pm news the line of hearses the crowds so to counter act that and not keep attracting neg attention ,they made the local council to that area change there bye laws
That moved the travel to a dual carriageway and no members of the public could attend it also took it off the 6pm news and people forgot all about it , there was no weekly count of bodies coming home

You should read about why the British government did not sign up to a European agency tasked with sourcing ventilators in preparation for what was coming. They said "we missed the e-mail". Nothing to do with Tory Brexit and anti-European attitude of this Government.....it's the e-mails fault.

You should read about why the British government did not sign up to a European agency tasked with sourcing ventilators in preparation for what was coming. They said "we missed the e-mail". Nothing to do with Tory Brexit and anti-European attitude of this Government.....it's the e-mails fault.
it showed on last nights news China going back to work ,rushing to make ppe equipment for the rest of the world plus ventilators , so the source of the virus is now supplying the rest of the world with the equipment to fight the virus and made by workers who may still be carrying the virus

That would be why there's a delay in equipment and ventilators ,China are the cheapest so lets wait till they open back up before we order ,,,maybe that's nearer the truth

During a phone call to NHS24, I was asked if I had travelled abroad, or been in contact with someone who had travelled abroad within the last 6 months?

Seemed a reasonable question.

They then asked if I had displayed similar symptoms or knew anyone who had displayed similar symptoms within the last 6 months?

Again - it seemed a reasonable enough question on the face of it.

I appreciate the fact that I am quite cynical and also appear slightly paranoid, but that second series of questions later struck me as being quite strange. It's as if they might be of the opinion that the infection can be contracted and display signs of itself before going dormant again and reoccurring at some time later.

It may simply be the case that they are trying to determine if a person is prone to seasonal cold symptoms; however - they were quick to determine that my girlfriend was positive and they did not ask her the same questions.

Something doesn't quite fit? I don't think this has anything to do with the NHS in any way, shape or form, but I think persons unknown within the NHS are obviously puzzled and are perhaps dubious of the government front.

It would seem that they are trying to collate a database to see if there is another emerging pattern about repeat cases. This would be difficult due to folk not being alarmed enough to contact NHS24 in previous instances, but they didn't seem overly surprised when I mentioned that I have displayed similar symptoms on two separate instanced since early January.

As I said, I don't get called Paddynoid by my friends for nothing, but there's still an itch at the back of my mind that's needing a good scratch.

it showed on last nights news China going back to work ,rushing to make ppe equipment for the rest of the world plus ventilators , so the source of the virus is now supplying the rest of the world with the equipment to fight the virus and made by workers who may still be carrying the virus

That would be why there's a delay in equipment and ventilators ,China are the cheapest so lets wait till they open back up before we order ,,,maybe that's nearer the truth
They were sourced in the United Arab Emirates not China.
It's not me saying the government missed the euro e-mail, it was the government who said it.

Bunch of selfish cunts....every day out, is another 14 days at home

Sorry Docco but how are these people selfish cunts?

If they are observing the social distancing guidelines, which is pretty easy to do in a large park, then they are NO risk to anyone. Many of these people will be people walking their dogs, pensioners who've been in lockdown for weeks needing fresh air and activity to keep themselves fit and healthy and people with young kids who need to get outdoors to de-stress and maintain their's and their kids sanity. As long as theses people are not displaying symptoms and are keeping their distance from those of different households then they are no risk to anyone.

The last thing any of us wants or needs is a nation of people feeling like caged animals, the fallout from that could be a million times worse! Push people too far with overzealous and unnecessary curbs on their freedoms over a long period of time and many will lose patience and go on to ignore ALL guidelines including the sensible ones or worse still we could end up with serious civil unrest resulting in not only a greater spread of the virus but our NHS and emergency services being stretched beyond breaking point leading to anarchy on the streets.

Sensible and measured is the name of the game here and fining people who are walking in a wide open park observing the social distancing guidelines is a step too far! The coppers should be more concerned with the selfish brainless fuckwits who are still (after everything they've seen and heard about this virus) putting others at risk by coughing and spluttering their way through supermarkets ignoring every social distancing guideline going when they KNOW they should be self-isolating. It's these fucking idiots who are a danger and should be getting slapped around the head with a fine!

HH Docco (y)

100% spot on BB.

Burying their culpability for unnecessary deaths along with the victims!

Nothing but sociopathic spin merchants and frauds masquerading as a government!

HH Bridie Bhoy (y)

Criminally feeble excuse from that shitshow of a government mate!

Add to that the fact that they ignored offers of help from a ventilator manufacturer months ago before this hit the UK, placed an order for ventilators with a company then inexplicably cancelled that order just over 8 days ago and then went on to award a hefty contract to manufacture them to a company that makes fucking hoovers who have ZERO experience of making ventilators!

We may as well put the Downing Street cat in charge for all the use BawJaws and his minions are!

HH Richybhoy (y)

Ah'm grand Andy,watchin'the world go round,3rd week of self isolation, 9 tae go 🍺 hope you and yours are safe and well HH☘

Glad to hear it MD, hope you've stocked up enough Stella to get you through the next 9 weeks mate ;) You need any shopping etc. PM me, only a car drive away. Not got the time to be on here as often just now but will check in daily just in case your needing anything mate (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back