Striker needed in January

Docco

I don't think we will spend millions but we definitely need an experienced striker to help us over the line come January? Will possibly be a short term deal....who do you fancy within reason? Bearing in mind they will more than likely play second fiddle to Eddie!!

Shane Long? For me he fits the short term bill

I don't think we will spend millions but we definitely need an experienced striker to help us over the line come January? Will possibly be a short term deal....who do you fancy within reason? Bearing in mind they will more than likely play second fiddle to Eddie!!

Shane Long? No, try again. I cannot even be bothered pointing out why not. 😨 I have been wrong before though.

Shane Long? No, try again. I cannot even be bothered pointing out why not. 😨 I have been wrong before though.

In the short term, his experience would definitely help....if only Bellamy was in his prime and available!

But we do need a player of that ilk

Being honest docco ain't at all happy with captain (morgan) being up front he's a winger ffs! Options out there definitely see what happens.

Morgan was terrible, the boy can't play the centre forward role, I think Scotty Sinclair would have been better in that role today.
Agree completely we need cover ASAP, it's a bloody shame that Lenny clearly doesn't think The Griff is ready to come back, i though this might be his day.

Tbh, it wasn't Morgan's fault...it was a bad coaching decision by Lenny...I'd have played Christie there as he has played there before and plated cham in Christie's position

Morgan was terrible, the boy can't play the centre forward role, I think Scotty Sinclair would have been better in that role today.
Agree completely we need cover ASAP, it's a bloody shame that Lenny clearly doesn't think The Griff is ready to come back, i though this might be his day.
Thought the same hoopy, but Sinclair not near the team? Do more with griff, something not right, why not run him out against rennes dead game.

We were appalling today thank fuck yhey are shite we would have been embarresed by a good team today hope lenny seen it too if not hes not fit to be the manager 20 minutes in all could see it was wrong dord not bare well for future games. But hh

We were appalling today thank fuck yhey are shite we would have been embarresed by a good team today hope lenny seen it too if not hes not fit to be the manager 20 minutes in all could see it was wrong dord not bare well for future games. But hh
We have a genuine World Class keeper who loves the club and a genuine World Class striker who loves the club. One wasn't fully fit and the other was fit for anything.

Back